Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lost 4 in a row and changed his squad

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:31 pm

I said last season when everyone said about Dave Jones and Sheff Wed, that was not his team that got promoted DJ inherited it and they had just beaten Sheff Utd. DJ then smashed the existing squad for this season and filled it with a lot of Pe-madonas and big heads and has beens.

Now he has gone on that run, where he struggles to change things.

Bolton took over 3,000 fans today to Sheff Wed.

I will always say this, I am so glad DJ is still not our manager and yes I believe in Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Lost 4 in a row and changed his squad

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
I will always say this, I am so glad DJ is still not our manager and yes I believe in Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You and me both Annis.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I said last season when everyone said about Dave Jones and Sheff Wed, that was not his team that got promoted DJ inherited it and they had just beaten Sheff Utd. DJ then smashed the existing squad for this season and filled it with a lot of Pe-madonas and big heads and has beens.

I'm glad you believe in Malky because i don't, his 4-5-1 will cost us this season !!

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:36 pm

I never believed in DJ and I am beginning to think the same of Malky.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Firerawk88 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I said last season when everyone said about Dave Jones and Sheff Wed, that was not his team that got promoted DJ inherited it and they had just beaten Sheff Utd. DJ then smashed the existing squad for this season and filled it with a lot of Pe-madonas and big heads and has beens.

I'm glad you believe in Malky because i don't, his 4-5-1 will cost us this season !!

Which also got us 3 points against Millwall :roll: We cant always play 4-4-2 specially away from home

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:14 pm

When i get home from todays game i will be on here. With the facts! And Annis Bolton brought 2,000 tops!
Why worry about a team who have spent fookall? It's the team in Red i wud be worried about who's spent millions and threw away a two goal lead away and even lost. 2 wins and we are back in the mixer! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:17 pm

A Wednesday supporter txt talksport earlier and was calling for dj to be sacked already, they ain't happy by the sound of it

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:18 pm

sam salim wrote:When i get home from todays game i will be on here. With the facts! And Annis Bolton brought 2,000 tops!
Why worry about a team who have spent fookall? It's the team in Red i wud be worried about who's spent millions and threw away a two goal lead away and even lost. 2 wins and we are back in the mixer! :ayatollah:

Sam
Tony from Bolton reckons they sold 3,000, also your crowd is bigger than the Huddersfield derby match.
Please dont mention that colour.
Just reminding you of what I said to you ages ago about DJ, Maybe he will prove me wrong, but I said that for 6yrs at Cardiff.
Sam, post your full report. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Annis your m8 from Bolton is wrong! They sold only 2,000 thus Wednesday making the game kids for a quid! ;)

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Let it go Annis. Let it go. :lol:

Id rather get Sam Salims views on Weds and he was delighted with DJ replacing Moan face Megson.

Hes had to change the squad as its a division HIGHER. You cannot expect them to tear this division a new arsehole.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Let it go Annis. Let it go. :lol:

Id rather get Sam Salims views on Weds and he was delighted with DJ replacing Moan face Megson.

Hes had to change the squad as its a division HIGHER. You cannot expect them to tear this division a new arsehole.

Polo, I cant, I really cant :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:07 pm

DJ for us always went on good and bad runs. He will put them on a good run again soon enough and will get them mid table.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Let it go Annis. Let it go. :lol:

Hes had to change the squad as its a :division HIGHER. You cannot expect them to tear this division a new arsehole.

Polo, I cant, I really cant :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I was a big fan of DJ but now hes gone I realise its for the best.

Time to move on.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 pm

sam salim wrote:When i get home from todays game i will be on here. With the facts! And Annis Bolton brought 2,000 tops!

Could have sworn you were singing his praises, I think we're allowed to give opinions on your team, you come on and praise how good he is, when things are going bad we can comment as well, yeah it is a Cardiff messageboard but no, you're on shit form, we can have a dig.