Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

is Bottlers ?

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:11 pm

To harsh , bitterly dissapointing performance today and gunnerson IS becoming a liability :x

Re: is Bottlers ?

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:19 pm

gunnarson sounded dreadfull, but they all had a bad game today, he shouldnt of played cowie and dropped noone, bellay was quiet again aswell by the looks of it :?

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Brighton winning away makes it worse too . Gunnarson has been shit since the start of the season .. and to put your hand up in the area is fukin crimanal :evil:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:29 pm

I want the memory of throwing away a two goal advantage burnt on Mackays memory,you will not achieve automatic promotion,something in my humble opinion, Mackays job depends on us achieving, with this inept performance, he must now sit down with his advisors and make sure this type of defeat never happens again

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:33 pm

angelis49 wrote:I want the memory of throwing away a two goal advantage burnt on Mackays memory,you will not achieve automatic promotion,something in my humble opinion, Mackays job depends on us achieving, with this inept performance, he must now sit down with his advisors and make sure this type of defeat never happens again

problem is! hes putting it down to stupid mistakes by players while that may be the case, doesnt help playing tactics he did! was asking for trouble and we got it, doesnt also explain why does he always use subs so late kimbo 2 mins to go?? ffs why bother 2 shots in 90mins tells its own story i think!1 :(

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
angelis49 wrote:I want the memory of throwing away a two goal advantage burnt on Mackays memory,you will not achieve automatic promotion,something in my humble opinion, Mackays job depends on us achieving, with this inept performance, he must now sit down with his advisors and make sure this type of defeat never happens again

problem is! hes putting it down to stupid mistakes by players while that may be the case, doesnt help playing tactics he did! was asking for trouble and we got it, doesnt also explain why does he always use subs so late kimbo 2 mins to go?? ffs why bother 2 shots in 90mins tells its own story i think!1 :(

What does he expect Kimbo to do in 2 mins :evil: :evil: :evil: shockin.... :(