Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

mackay's tactics

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:11 pm

Mackay hasn't learned a thing from last year where we dropped over 20 points from winning positions. We had better Hope that City don't go in ahead at half time too often because this fool will always send them out to defend what we have and usually it will cost us. What's the point of having a team that are one of the strongest attacking forces in the championship when we don't go out to blow teams away. The guy is tactically inept and I've said it since day one. He was the same at Watford. He is great at finding players but has no idea how to build on a winning lead.

Re: mackay's tactics

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:17 pm

I think a fool is talking too highly of him. I'd rather call him a useless cnut. in fact..I hate the b*stard.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:25 pm

CDF-DNB wrote:I think a fool is talking too highly of him. I'd rather call him a useless cnut. in fact..I hate the b*stard.

:oops:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:58 pm

The name calling is quite frankly pathetic. City fans my ARSE.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Yep see my prevous post completely out of his depth at this level :(

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:46 pm

embarrasing comments to be honest moaning about us sitting back to defend a 2-0 lead away from home what a poor decision by our manager, r u lot serious with the team we had out we shud of held on simple the reason we didnt is dwn to 3 individual mistakes taylor puts his hands up in the wall pen marshall parried the ball on to connolly marsh shud of dun better but ws really unlucky with tha & helguson dives in stupid decision, so it wasnt the tactics it ws the players doing individual mistakes that cost us nt the manager so shut the f**k up u fools & i gurantee if we had dun what half of u lot av said goin all out attack to score a few more & palace had scored 3 on the counter u wud of moaned that we shud of settled for the 2-0 :roll: :roll: so its the players fault 4 today nt the manager in malky i truely believe we will go up

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:05 pm

aberdare-blue wrote:embarrasing comments to be honest moaning about us sitting back to defend a 2-0 lead away from home what a poor decision by our manager, r u lot serious with the team we had out we shud of held on simple the reason we didnt is dwn to 3 individual mistakes taylor puts his hands up in the wall pen marshall parried the ball on to connolly marsh shud of dun better but ws really unlucky with tha & helguson dives in stupid decision, so it wasnt the tactics it ws the players doing individual mistakes that cost us nt the manager so shut the f**k up u fools & i gurantee if we had dun what half of u lot av said goin all out attack to score a few more & palace had scored 3 on the counter u wud of moaned that we shud of settled for the 2-0 :roll: :roll: so its the players fault 4 today nt the manager in malky i truely believe we will go up

whilst agree was players mistakes (seen goals) surely playing so defencively when got one of best attacking teams in league doesnt make sense, nor does useing subs 15mins from end, when most people agree bellers especially was non effective along with others long before then, just think people see pattern from last season when in reality we should be useing talent we have, not park bus again! doesnt work often as today illistrates :(

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:embarrasing comments to be honest moaning about us sitting back to defend a 2-0 lead away from home what a poor decision by our manager, r u lot serious with the team we had out we shud of held on simple the reason we didnt is dwn to 3 individual mistakes taylor puts his hands up in the wall pen marshall parried the ball on to connolly marsh shud of dun better but ws really unlucky with tha & helguson dives in stupid decision, so it wasnt the tactics it ws the players doing individual mistakes that cost us nt the manager so shut the f**k up u fools & i gurantee if we had dun what half of u lot av said goin all out attack to score a few more & palace had scored 3 on the counter u wud of moaned that we shud of settled for the 2-0 :roll: :roll: so its the players fault 4 today nt the manager in malky i truely believe we will go up

whilst agree was players mistakes (seen goals) surely playing so defencively when got one of best attacking teams in league doesnt make sense, nor does useing subs 15mins from end, when most people agree bellers especially was non effective along with others long before then, just think people see pattern from last season when in reality we should be useing talent we have, not park bus again! doesnt work often as today illistrates :(

i understand what ur saying but wen people r saying we r sitting to defensively is true but with the attacking players we got we r jst playing counter attacking football which we did on times last year very well so i think that is what malky ws doin, nt telling our players to camp on the 18yrd box & soak up the pressure 4 all the 2nd half, we shud of dun better like i said it ws the players in my book. goin back to u saying its the same as last year i agree but since we lost alot of points frm winning position but we cant expect to jst attack all game & nt get picked off so in my book malky will nt win with some fans cos if we did attack & didnt kill teams off & got picked off on the counter fans wud moan, lets see what appens next game im sure malky will get it rite sum fans moan on here like wer like the posh f**k me wer still in september if 2day appens a few more times by xmas en we will av a rite to kick off but lets chill out bad day at the office we wer unlucky in malky i trust :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:28 pm

aberdare-blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

i understand what ur saying but wen people r saying we r sitting to defensively is true but with the attacking players we got we r jst playing counter attacking football which we did on times last year very well so i think that is what malky ws doin, nt telling our players to camp on the 18yrd box & soak up the pressure 4 all the 2nd half, we shud of dun better like i said it ws the players in my book. goin back to u saying its the same as last year i agree but since we lost alot of points frm winning position but we cant expect to jst attack all game & nt get picked off so in my book malky will nt win with some fans cos if we did attack & didnt kill teams off & got picked off on the counter fans wud moan, lets see what appens next game im sure malky will get it rite sum fans moan on here like wer like the posh f**k me wer still in september if 2day appens a few more times by xmas en we will av a rite to kick off but lets chill out bad day at the office we wer unlucky in malky i trust :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

dont think people are saying attack for 90mins, just saying dont play so defensive when winning, if palace pushed us back fair enough but they didnt we were already on 18yd line. other thing is if teams are pushing us back thats when counter attack comes into play, parking bus doesnt allow for counter attacking as all city players to far in own half defending thats the difference!

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:43 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

dont think people are saying attack for 90mins, just saying dont play so defensive when winning, if palace pushed us back fair enough but they didnt we were already on 18yd line. other thing is if teams are pushing us back thats when counter attack comes into play, parking bus doesnt allow for counter attacking as all city players to far in own half defending thats the difference!

rite fair enough if we were on our 18yrd line we r asking 4 trouble which we got, i wsnt at the game but frm what i av read it sounds like we were pushed back 2 the 18yrd box cos we were tha bad,

but like i said it ws mistakes that cost us the goals nt the tactics but i do understand how some fans r feeling frustrated with us for trying to soak up pressure 4 long period of time will back fire but after reading malkys comments he doesnt agree with wat most fans r sayin

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 70,00.html