Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

city v jacks next season

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:48 pm

can you just feel the passion down CCS already. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC not that i'am jumping the GUN like. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: city v jacks next season

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Were gunna get swansea in the f.a cup this season. I got a feeling. I really hope we do anyway, with no restrictions :lol:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Why ? Have championship Swansea pulled a big club from the premier league in the fa cup ? They are going down and we are going up.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Why ? Have championship Swansea pulled a big club from the premier league in the fa cup ? They are going down and we are going up.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:56 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Why ? Have championship Swansea pulled a big club from the premier league in the fa cup ? They are going down and we are going up.

wonder how long before they swamp this thread ? :lol:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:57 pm

llanrumney'boi wrote:Were gunna get swansea in the f.a cup this season. I got a feeling. I really hope we do anyway, with no restrictions :lol:

unleash the hounds of HELL. CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Some fans are really obsessed ! Yet we claim they are obsessed with us?! :lol:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:57 pm

taffy, you're jumping the gun big time. Why the obsession with Swansea?

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:01 pm

There are only about half a dozen (max) of them on here. The rest of them are thinking about Everton home tomorrow.(Just seen it advertised on SKY). Embarrassing OP, to be honest. Early night for me, off to Palace tomorrow :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:53 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:taffy, you're jumping the gun big time. Why the obsession with Swansea?

JACKS on the slide maybe? CCFC :ayatollah: ;) ;)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:02 pm

taffy123 wrote:can you just feel the passion down CCS already. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC not that i'am jumping the GUN like. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still think we will go up so we won't be playing each other :ayatollah: :ayatollah: