Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Site editor /Arcade games

Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:58 am

I have noticed on several forums powered by the same as this one, that you can activate around 410 arcade games and a link appears to click on. I wondered if that is something that may be considered as would be a great crack and banter with posters on here battling for high scores as it maintains a leaderboard on the games. Not essential I realise but could be another dimension to the forum :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Site editor /Arcade games

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 am

On a serious note, have you closed the Keep Cardiff blue web site you set up, and have you made any progress yet with setting up a new Cardiff City team that was in the pipeline?

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:23 am

BigGwynram wrote:On a serious note, have you closed the Keep Cardiff blue web site you set up, and have you made any progress yet with setting up a new Cardiff City team that was in the pipeline?

whats that got to do with the thread topic? :?

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:25 am

BigGwynram wrote:On a serious note, have you closed the Keep Cardiff blue web site you set up, and have you made any progress yet with setting up a new Cardiff City team that was in the pipeline?

Hiya Gwyn, well a couple of points here in regards that it was a chap from London Scott I think his name is who set up the "official" kcb website and he was the chap at the Muni club chairing the meeting. I think his website/campaign is still there. Dazzy T then created an unoffical KCB forum for like minded fans which never really took off had around 70 members but only around 5 members posting :? so I think it is safe to say that is the end of that. Following from that there was a facebook group created to try and form a new team in the Welsh league but again for the same reasons lack of interest and members has seen that stall. So I think it is clear there is no real interest or desire from fans for it.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:31 am

subbuteoman wrote:

Hiya Gwyn, well a couple of points here in regards that it was a chap from London Scott I think his name is who set up the "official" kcb website and he was the chap at the Muni club chairing the meeting. I think his website/campaign is still there. Dazzy T then created an unoffical KCB forum for like minded fans which never really took off had around 70 members but only around 5 members posting :? so I think it is safe to say that is the end of that. Following from that there was a facebook group created to try and form a new team in the Welsh league but again for the same reasons lack of interest and members has seen that stall. So I think it is clear there is no real interest or desire from fans for it.

Thanks for the straight answer, didn't know if there was still any action on that front, and in truth thought the rival Cardiff team was a non starter anyway. Just hope everyone can pull together again and get behind the team whatever colour we are in.
Got no problem with people coming back on board so to speak, in fact see it as a positive, we are all different and some of us handled things differently and for different reasons, just as long as we remember the team are the important thing and they should never be disrupted by us or any other off field activity.

I can understand some walking away, but sorry to repeat myself, I could never accept people calling themselves City fans and wanting to harm or disrupt what happened on the pitch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:41 am

BigGwynram wrote:
subbuteoman wrote:

Thanks for the straight answer, didn't know if there was still any action on that front, and in truth thought the rival Cardiff team was a non starter anyway. Just hope everyone can pull together again and get behind the team whatever colour we are in.
Got no problem with people coming back on board so to speak, in fact see it as a positive, we are all different and some of us handled things differently and for different reasons, just as long as we remember the team are the important thing and they should never be disrupted by us or any other off field activity.

I can understand some walking away, but sorry to repeat myself, I could never accept people calling themselves City fans and wanting to harm or disrupt what happened on the pitch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I understand what you mean it was always a case of "we think this" and others "think that" as fans choices had to be made where we stood with it all. Personally I was pro blue and will continue to wear Blue to games as will many others. However as I mentioned in another post sometimes you need a reality check to see things in another perspective and with my mam still in hospital thats what did it for me. hearing the machine beeping and wires and tubes everywhere I thought in the bigger picture its an afternoon out with mates and a few pints and Red /Blue were still CCFC and have a club to follow. To walk away having followed them since the 80''s is hard to do hence my reversal in deciding to boycott the club. Emotions and feelings have got out of control at times and I am glad it seems to have calmed down and we are now discussing football again :ayatollah: