Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ive never had respect for millwall but now...

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:34 pm

I've lost ALL respect for them, I don't care if there stadium collapses, they're scum. To actually boo of a player in such pain that Maynard was in is so disrespectful away from the game, they should have clapped him off. I dunno who they think they are but they're definately TRUE about the 'no one likes us' be use they don't deserve to be a football club!
Get well soon Nicky and a speedy recovery, and when you come back when we play millwall down here, score a hatrick and rum to there fans! Do it for me nickyyyyyy!

Re: ive never had respect for millwall but now...

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:44 pm

theyre pathetic,a half empty stadium with a bunch of danny dyer wannabes in the family stand
at least theyll not have far to travel to steveange,leyton orient and brentford next season

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Danny Dyer is a tosser and so were the twats who booed. We're just better and applaud injured players off the pitch. These kids live in shitty council sink estate flats which are South London slums. Whole area is a shithole and they are as thick as shit, mostly mouth, only tough in gangs with tools and all living in poverty. Let 'em rot. Feck em.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:58 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Danny Dyer is a tosser and so were the twats who booed. We're just better and applaud injured players off the pitch. These kids live in shitty council sink estate flats which are South London slums. Whole area is a shithole and they are as thick as shit, mostly mouth, only tough in gangs with tools and all living in poverty. Let 'em rot. Feck em.

Milly likes this!!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Oh please,................ how many time have we sung let em die when an opposing player has been injured

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:05 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Oh please,................ how many time have we sung let em die when an opposing player has been injured

But when we see the injury is real or severe we stop and clap them off the field :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:18 pm

so if we were playing swansea and tate was getting stretchered off, we would all clap would we?

i know i f*cking wouldn't.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:19 pm

I disagree I have seen many derbies with Bristol/ swansea etc where that hasn't happened

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Maynards ex West Ham so yeah they will hate him. Thats football

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Maynards ex West Ham so yeah they will hate him. Thats football

exactly, what did you all expect, you've all gone wet :roll:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:26 pm

ryanbluebird1 wrote:I've lost ALL respect for them, I don't care if there stadium collapses, they're scum. To actually boo of a player in such pain that Maynard was in is so disrespectful away from the game, they should have clapped him off. I dunno who they think they are but they're definately TRUE about the 'no one likes us' be use they don't deserve to be a football club!
Get well soon Nicky and a speedy recovery, and when you come back when we play millwall down here, score a hatrick and rum to there fans! Do it for me nickyyyyyy!

Get off your high horse you idiot.

Have your fans never sung "let him die let him die etc" ?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Millwall a club still stuck in the 70's :roll:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:38 pm

frosty_x wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:Oh please,................ how many time have we sung let em die when an opposing player has been injured

But when we see the injury is real or severe we stop and clap them off the field :ayatollah:

He is an EX WEST HAM PLAYER.

That's why he got booed. Jesus f*cking Christ the people nearly in tears on this thread are pathetic.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Maynards ex West Ham so yeah they will hate him. Thats football

:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:54 pm

milly44 wrote:

:ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:52 am

Exactlly we city fans have done as much. For example fans were booing Mccormack when he was down injured :roll:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:00 am

I just spoke to Maynard, he's devastated. He said the boos were worse than the injury and that's why he's out for 9 months because he's emotionally broken. He said he'll spend his entire wage packet on Kleenex this season as well.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:31 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:I just spoke to Maynard, he's devastated. He said the boos were worse than the injury and that's why he's out for 9 months because he's emotionally broken. He said he'll spend his entire wage packet on Kleenex this season as well.

Liar :o

Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:19 am

ryanbluebird1 wrote:I've lost ALL respect for them, I don't care if there stadium collapses, they're scum. To actually boo of a player in such pain that Maynard was in is so disrespectful away from the game, they should have clapped him off. I dunno who they think they are but they're definately TRUE about the 'no one likes us' be use they don't deserve to be a football club!

Hes x westham plus we have done it to many of players over the years, maybe the same reason other clubs look at us as scum we are no diffrent to any other set of fans, shit happens. The trouble is are own fans think we are the best team about with whats on the field while no player can do no wrong as they are supposed to love the club and the fans can not be beaten. When in truth all this is bollocks, even the people who such start threads headlines with "respect to so and so" or "fair player to so and so" there the headlines that make most fans cringe in truth. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:10 am

I think that given an inch, our 'new age' fans will take a mile.

Next thing we know we'll be cheering opposition goals.

We will have fans running on the pitch at the award of a Cardiff penalty

"Ref, ref... I saw it from a better angle than you.. he played the ball, book
the Cardiff player for diving, he has shamed my Club!"

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 am

You lot are f*cking fairies!

Get a grip!

What the f**k has happened to u lot? Moaning cos Maynard got a boo

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:50 am

Man up ffs ,stay at home and watch cartoons :mrgreen:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:06 am

I can understand your sentiments with the post however lets be honest I have lost count how many times we chant "stamp on his head stamp on his head la la la" when an oppostion player is injured etc, I dont think we need to be having a go at Millwall for that lets get a grip.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:14 am

In all fairness to the op! I think he's just gutted about maynards injury like we all are, and is looking to take it out on something, hence the thread. I doubt he really means what he's put down. just taking his frustration out on ere.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:21 am

CraigCCFC wrote:You lot are f*cking fairies!

Get a grip!

What the f**k has happened to u lot? Moaning cos Maynard got a boo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8m4V_cdOSo CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 am

caskey wrote:

Get off your high horse you idiot.

Have your fans never sung "let him die let him die etc" ?

I see you're still trying to defend the indefensible like your fans performance in Sheffield last month

Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:16 am

jinks-rct wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:I just spoke to Maynard, he's devastated. He said the boos were worse than the injury and that's why he's out for 9 months because he's emotionally broken. He said he'll spend his entire wage packet on Kleenex this season as well.

Liar :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: