Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy/Mason, Mason/HH, Bellamy HH

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:00 pm

They are the three different options I would go with up front.
I'd like to see Mason being played more as he showed last season that he's good enough. Playing him up there with Bellers would work IMO.
I don't think HH will be able to play 40 games a season, but he could also play up front with either of the other two so there's nothing to really worried about, especially as we also have Etien :ayatollah:

Re: Bellamy/Mason, Mason/HH, Bellamy HH

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:04 pm

CantonJack wrote:They are the three different options I would go with up front.
I'd like to see Mason being played more as he showed last season that he's good enough. Playing him up there with Bellers would work IMO.
I don't think HH will be able to play 40 games a season, but he could also play up front with either of the other two so there's nothing to really worried about, especially as we also have Etien :ayatollah:

dont write helguson off, hes got good fitness and quite capable of playing regularly. he was still working really hard at the end of the wolves game.

Re: Bellamy/Mason, Mason/HH, Bellamy HH

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:10 pm

i think we should go with bellamy and HH, as it would mean nooney would keep his place, as much as i would love to see mason get more game time we need the width that noone gives us, and bellamy needs to play when hes ready. not too disheartened by this to be honest, the striker playing off a target man is where we have real depth. no way is this promotion push over, might even be better for us in that maynard would always be first choice due to his fee, now we got three boys going for one spot and the one in form will play :P