Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

is there money spare?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:21 pm

with earnie and whats his name kienan? going this week, we have lost a big wage bill, so. can we bring in a quality loan player?

Re: is there money spare?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:27 pm

No need :roll:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:28 pm

ninianblue wrote:with earnie and whats his name kienan? going this week, we have lost a big wage bill, so. can we bring in a quality loan player?

Don't see the need for anyone tbh. Maybe cover at LB but I'd wait until Taylor got an injury.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:29 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
ninianblue wrote:with earnie and whats his name kienan? going this week, we have lost a big wage bill, so. can we bring in a quality loan player?

Don't see the need for anyone tbh. Maybe cover at LB but I'd wait until Taylor got an injury.

I wouldn't, I'd get cover for him now. In fact, I was disappointed with the lack of recruitment in defence.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I wouldn't, I'd get cover for him now. In fact, I was disappointed with the lack of recruitment in defence.

Another defender would have been nice but I'm happy with what we have and I think over a season I'd rather an extra midfielder

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:33 pm

so with maynard out. who have we got up front. and if we have to play 1 upfront?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:37 pm

ninianblue wrote:so with maynard out. who have we got up front. and if we have to play 1 upfront?

Bellamy is a lot like Maynard but better IMO.

Add to that
Mason - being watched by arsenal and our top young player last season
Helguson - prem goals last season
Etien - MM paid 1m+ for
Smith - can play off the front
Kim - can play off the front.

Obvious answer is Bellamy with others as back up.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:38 pm

You're all nuts.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:40 pm

The Douce wrote:You're all nuts.

That's what I was just thinking. Acting we only had one striker.