Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Time for Mason to step out of the shadows

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:07 pm

I was absolutely buzzing when we signed Maynard but I was also worried about Mason.

I was worried that Mason would not get the chance he deserves this season after his heroics last season. Although in unfortunate circumstances, Mason will be determined to prove to Malky he was wrong to drop him. He is one of the top striking talents in the country imo. Now we will see Mason really perform. I am confident Mason can get us the goals this season as well and he will finish with a minimum of fifteen goals provided he starts games up top now!
The lad was top quality last season and many times got us out of sticky situations. His movement is top class, he has pace and his finishing ability is second to none. He made an impact every time he played last season and has done the same so far this season.

Stop all the doom and gloom this is why we have such a big squad. BLUEBIRDSSSS! :ayatollah:

Re: Time for Mason to step out of the shadows

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:11 pm

we're still gonna lose that extra dimension we get from maynards presence, in my oppinion we'l lose points regardless who comes in over the coming 5 months

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Joe should be chomping at the bit. I think he will grab his chance.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Joe should be chomping at the bit. I think he will grab his chance.

id like to think so.