Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

gutted about maynard but......

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 pm

We have had a very good start to the season without him actually scoring. It's not as if we are losing our main goal scorer. I understand he would prob go on and score shed loads this season but he hasn't yet the team we have now has goals all the way through it. If there is anytime we ould cope then now is the time. Let's not get too negative about the season. All the best with the recovery Nicky.

Re: gutted about maynard but......

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:09 pm

brithdirblue wrote:We have had a very good start to the season without him actually scoring. It's not as if we are losing our main goal scorer. I understand he would prob go on and score shed loads this season but he hasn't yet the team we have now has goals all the way through it. If there is anytime we ould cope then now is the time. Let's not get too negative about the season. All the best with the recovery Nicky.

:thumbup:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:11 pm

brithdirblue wrote:We have had a very good start to the season without him actually scoring. It's not as if we are losing our main goal scorer. I understand he would prob go on and score shed loads this season but he hasn't yet the team we have now has goals all the way through it. If there is anytime we ould cope then now is the time. Let's not get too negative about the season. All the best with the recovery Nicky.

dont forget mind, that it was him who got us the free kick and penalty against leeds. and linked up with whitts for 1 goal v wolves.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:14 pm

i'm very gutted.. he's in my dream team and i've used all 5 transfers! :( :lol:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Don't forget mind we got a guy to come instead who would walk into most sides the the country. Or shall we give up with this season ?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Don't forget mind we got a guy to come instead who would walk into most sides the the country. Or shall we give up with this season ?