Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I see the Doom and Gloom has stared :roll:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Its not great news about Nicky no and I wish him a speedy recovery but f**k me we have plenty of options this season. Its why weve put togethe such a strong squad so we can cope with injuries.

As one door closes another opens. We could push Joe Mason or Veronica straight in there like for like, play Bellamy or Smith in behind Helguson, Kimbo can come in on the wing or even in the hole. Loads of options.

Yet here we are "We need someone on loan, massive blow to our auto chance, bellamy cant play 2 a week.etc"

We are 3 unbeaten and looking the real deal this year. Lets not let the negativity take over because of one injury eh lads.

Blooooooooooobirds. :ayatollah

Re: I see the Doom and Gloom has stared :roll:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 pm

POLO

I LOVE YOU MARRY ME :)

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Its not great news about Nicky no and I wish him a speedy recovery but f**k me we have plenty of options this season. Its why weve put togethe such a strong squad so we can cope with injuries.

As one door closes another opens. We could push Joe Mason or Veronica straight in there like for like, play Bellamy or Smith in behind Helguson, Kimbo can come in on the wing or even in the hole. Loads of options.

Yet here we are "We need someone on loan, massive blow to our auto chance, bellamy cant play 2 a week.etc"

We are 3 unbeaten and looking the real deal this year. Lets not let the negativity take over because of one injury eh lads.

Got my tickets for Palace. No gloom in this house. Bring on Saturday!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:07 pm

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:POLO

Age / Sex / Statistics?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:POLO

Age / Sex / Statistics?

Im easy in more ways than one ;)

you tell me who and what you want me to be , and im your man/women/animal ;)

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:28 pm

100% agree. This needs to be a completely gloom-free forum. Up with the gleeness I say! Its Glee For Me! #CCFCGLEE4ME #SCFCMethadone4ME

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Its not great news about Nicky no and I wish him a speedy recovery but f**k me we have plenty of options this season. Its why weve put togethe such a strong squad so we can cope with injuries.

We have strength in depth them one injury later it's panic stations :lol:

If we got a loan in and I was Mason and be handing in a transfer request the same day.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:36 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:100% agree. This needs to be a completely gloom-free forum. Up with the gleeness I say! Its Glee For Me! #CCFCGLEE4ME #SCFCMethadone4ME

Glee on my friend. Glee on!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:38 pm

I agree with you Mr Polotelli but I think the main concern is how soon in the season this injury is. I do think we'll be okay and it would be wonderful if Maynard came back for our last game and scored the very goal that got us promoted. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Massive blow. I'm gutted personally. Its bad luck like this we just don't need. I know we got some great options, and we should cope but still, its a big blow. Only the other week people on ere were taking the piss out of the jack Neil Taylors injury, seems like its come back and bit us on the arse. I'm just pissed off at the moment, ill be ok when we smash palace saturday, just at the moment I feels pissed off at the news, there was a bit of hope that it wasn't to bad today, the news coming out now is like a kick in the bollox! Speedy recovery nicki :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:44 pm

It's f*cking ridiculous.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:49 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:I agree with you Mr Polotelli but I think the main concern is how soon in the season this injury is. I do think we'll be okay and it would be wonderful if Maynard came back for our last game and scored the very goal that got us promoted. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gutted about his cruciate (not good) and your right, it's injuries early in the season that have seriously affected us before for sure. But this time we have a deep squad with options to cover injuries, effect tactic changes and bring on quality fresh legs on the 65 minute mark. Best set-up and squad ever. Go with the Glee and deny the Doom!