Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

inbred jacks!!!!!!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Hi all,
I am sat in Sanford Airport Florida and am about to fly back to UK. On the flight are 2 of our peg selling friends who have obviously honeymooned in Disney. Both are wearing Scum Centenary tops and the nerve of it has a Union Jack passpoirtholder and wallet. I would normally not post stuff like this but she is so ugly and inbred that should these 2 creatures have kids Scumsea could be come the next Deliverance setting!

see you all at Palace on saturday!

Big Ceri

Re: inbred jacks!!!!!!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:46 pm

You will prob be sat next to the fuckers on way back...

Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Big Ceri wrote:Hi all,
I am sat in Sanford Airport Florida and am about to fly back to UK. On the flight are 2 of our peg selling friends who have obviously honeymooned in Disney. Both are wearing Scum Centenary tops and the nerve of it has a Union Jack passpoirtholder and wallet. I would normally not post stuff like this but she is so ugly and inbred that should these 2 creatures have kids Scumsea could be come the next Deliverance setting!

see you all at Palace on saturday!

Big Ceri

That airport is bad enough, without having to share it with them. Hang on, I hear banjos......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8

Watch yourself, Ceri!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Keep your distance Ceri and watch the male doesn't try to bum you! Buy 2 bottles of "Knob Creek" from Sanford duty free and leave it by the inbreds with a gift tag that reads "Congratulations To The Happy Couple - Love - Leighton James". They will immediately drink it and fall asleep and hopefully miss the flight. I now cannot get the awful picture of the two at it on their honeymoon. The male inbred probably got the female to wear an Alan Tate facemask. They've just had two weeks in Florida and when choosing what to wear for the flight back, they choose football shirts, especially the female trogladyte. Says it all about our embarrassing 6 fingered fiends. Have a good flight and hope the jetlag is not too bad. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Miller time wrote:You will prob be sat next to the fuckers on way back...

:lol: :lol: :lol: