Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good news in a way

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Of course its not good maynard is out for a month but its better than we all expected could have been 4-5 months possibly if ligament damage buzzing for saturday now ive watched a couple of palace games on highlights and when they played charlton obviously at home there going to be quite tough to beat but i think we have the quality to finish them off i think it will be quite similar to the millwall game and can see us winning 2-1 and we need a strong ref bcuz zaha will be diving everywhere as usual on saturday. :ayatollah:

Re: Good news in a way

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Also looking at the positives it gives the likes of eti and mason the chance to shine and im confident they will

my main concern is andrew taylor and kev(whos been excellent this season so far to be fair) going up against zaha though

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Yes i agree i think mcnaughton might be ok but taylor is my big worry to be fair darcy handled zaha well in the carling cup semi at home but obviously he plays for them now. I hope mason starts especially with maynard out now he should get plenty more game time and of course earnie now gone to macabi and with us being able to rest bellars for the whole game he will be fresh and ready to possibly start with him and noone i cant see palace coping with us. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Plus 3 week international break coming up..