Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TIME TO UNLEASH JOEY MASON

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Im 100% confident that joe mason is already potentially a 20 goal a season championship striker
The lad was exceptional last season and even the best defenders in the league struggled with his forward play.With the likes of bellamy,noone and tommy smith providing width and pace cant see why joe would be kept on the bench

all the best to nicky maynard on his recovery :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: TIME TO UNLEASH JOEY MASON

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:25 pm

englishbluebird wrote:Im 100% confident that joe mason is already potentially a 20 goal a season championship striker
The lad was exceptional last season and even the best defenders in the league struggled with his forward play.With the likes of bellamy,noone and tommy smith providing width and pace cant see why joe would be kept on the bench

all the best to nicky maynard on his recovery :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed, plus I'm hoping Velikonja gets a chance to prove his worth.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:25 pm

i think people are forgetting about mason.. he brings such quality into the side.. i think he can do the job myself!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:29 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:i think people are forgetting about mason.. he brings such quality into the side.. i think he can do the job myself!

He certainly can, as he proved last season, including at Wembley, hence your avatar. Bring on Saturday!

:thumbup:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:33 pm

hes an outstanding young talent
agree about eti aswell,

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:i think people are forgetting about mason.. he brings such quality into the side.. i think he can do the job myself!

He certainly can, as he proved last season, including at Wembley, hence your avatar. Bring on Saturday!

:thumbup:

yeah id stay with 4 4 2 and stick mason up there, will bring more quality to the team hope he gets the chance! :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Completely agree ... There's something about this player, he's like Noone, as soon as he gets the ball he has one thing on his mind and that to get forward.

Their both direct players. He could defo do a job for us in Maynard's absence!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Totally agree.

Give Joe what he deserves - time on the pitch.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:16 pm

englishbluebird wrote:Im 100% confident that joe mason is already potentially a 20 goal a season championship striker

Bellamy to play down the middle with Helguson for me :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Joe Mason is a natural at finding space in the box. But needs must, and he's been used
mainly in wide areas or deeper.

Give him a chance Malky.

He COULD end up being a better player than Maynard

Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:33 pm

100%agree, he proved last season that he can score goals and is a great reader of the game, at such a young age.

The space he found for his goal at Brighton last season and finish was top class.

Oh and the goal at Wembley he took n all weren't bad, that put him on the map for sure. :ayatollah:

Hope he gets a chance.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:35 pm

I expect Mason or Bellamy up there but not this Saturday! It will be helguson on his own I think