Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fooking turks!!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:18 pm

2 banners carried by turks last night were as follows-"WHERE ARE U LEEDS"and "REMEMBER US"!!! what the f**k is all that about after that terrible night.coppers should have nicked them,then charged them with provoking a riot at the very least.i think the return game v man utd in turkey is going to be horrific!! coppers shud have nailed those twats last nite.

Re: fooking turks!!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:23 pm

sir ninian wrote:2 banners carried by turks last night were as follows-"WHERE ARE U LEEDS"and "REMEMBER US"!!! what the f**k is all that about after that terrible night.coppers should have nicked them,then charged them with provoking a riot at the very least.i think the return game v man utd in turkey is going to be horrific!! coppers shud have nailed those twats last nite.

Shows them for the uncivilised scum they are. Strange the banners weren't taken. I bet the stewards would've taken them soon enough, if they were Man U fans targetting the owners of the club, the Glazers.

Re: fooking turks!!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:34 pm

sir ninian wrote:2 banners carried by turks last night were as follows-"WHERE ARE U LEEDS"and "REMEMBER US"!!! what the f**k is all that about after that terrible night.coppers should have nicked them,then charged them with provoking a riot at the very least.i think the return game v man utd in turkey is going to be horrific!! coppers shud have nailed those twats last nite.

I genuinely fear for any English club that goes over to Turkey, especially to play the likes of Galatasaray/Fenerbahce/Besiktas. Their Ultras are a lot worse than the football hooligans back in the 70s most English club fans will be accustomed too and most fans don't realise that going over there looking for trouble is a very stupid thing to do.