Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Happened today in work

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 pm

A problem with the sewage and they sent a guy / plumber to check the pipe work in the basement. He checked one part above his head and realised something wasn't right and tapped at the pipe which broke covering the poor fucker from head to toe in raw sewage :shock: :o the blockage seems to go up 8 yes 8 floors so you can imagine the pressure :o the sewage went in his mouth and had to be taken to casualty. Can you imagine what it would be like to be covered in RAW sewage ?
Shit Sheriff I feel sick thinking of it.

Re: Happened today in work

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:A problem with the sewage and they sent a guy / plumber to check the pipe work in the basement. He checked one part above his head and realised something wasn't right and tapped at the pipe which broke covering the poor fucker from head to toe in raw sewage :shock: :o the blockage seems to go up 8 yes 8 floors so you can imagine the pressure :o the sewage went in his mouth and had to be taken to casualty. Can you imagine what it would be like to be covered in RAW sewage ?

:shock: :shock: :shock: Shit happens Steve ;) :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:38 pm

That does sound really shit.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:38 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:A problem with the sewage and they sent a guy / plumber to check the pipe work in the basement. He checked one part above his head and realised something wasn't right and tapped at the pipe which broke covering the poor fucker from head to toe in raw sewage :shock: :o the blockage seems to go up 8 yes 8 floors so you can imagine the pressure :o the sewage went in his mouth and had to be taken to casualty. Can you imagine what it would be like to be covered in RAW sewage ?

Not when part of my shit was in that pipe work :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:39 pm

BOWMAN wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: And the best current avatar award holder.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:45 pm

This post is completely shit. I can't believe so much crap could come out of somebody's mouth. This is toilet humour that really takes the piss. On a separate note, I bet there was pieces of whole sweetcorn. Not even Aliens can digest it properly.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:05 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:This post is completely shit. I can't believe so much crap could come out of somebody's mouth. This is toilet humour that really takes the piss. On a separate note, I bet there was pieces of whole sweetcorn. Not even Aliens can digest it properly.

Believe me every shit joke came out today Chief :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:32 am

I bet they will kick up a stink about that !! :o
Things like that always leave a bad taste in the mouth !! :cry:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:25 am

Full of protein. :shock:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:16 am

Fattys Pipe!! Snapped!!! COMPEN-FUCKING-SATION