Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

what kit

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:37 pm

What kit will we wear at palace on Saturday? :?

Re: what kit

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:06 pm

After today's report on Racism and Homophobia In Football commissioned by our crackerjack, life-experienced and incorruptible MP's I have arrived at the following conclusion to make everyone happy.

1. All teams 3rd kit should be Rainbow coloured to ensure that we always represent all the races of the world which includes pink just in case any gays are upset. I also think that the logo should incorporate a design that includes every religious belief on the planet just in case any Moony, Scientologist or Fatwa-crying nutter gets upset. OK that's race, religion and sex sorted.

2. MP's to actually attend football games and stop spending our fecking money on completely inaccurate shite reports that are an attempt to get votes from the sections that they claim are being victimised by football. Or just feck off pretending that they are doing a job.

Politicians??? - My motto - if you want to be one then you shouldn't be allowed. Makes my fecking blood boil this. Politico's and sport have never mixed as we have seen.

Read this and weep:-

Racism in football still a significant problem, says MPs' report
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19646430

MP's - concentrate on getting this country back on track if possible and stop fecking tinkering around trying to get cheap populist votes to preserve your easy £85k PA and final salary pension.

Ahem. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:14 pm

gelliblue wrote:What kit will we wear at palace on Saturday? :?

I hated the white kit more than the red

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Can't wear last years as we have a new crest :shock: