Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any Henry's Funeral Shoe fans here

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:19 pm

If you've seen em live then you know what I'm on about but if you haven't then go and see them ASAP, There's only two of em but christ they are brilliant, a fantastic mix of blues and rock

Re: Any Henry's Funeral Shoe fans here

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:39 pm

bigboybazza wrote:If you've seen em live then you know what I'm on about but if you haven't then go and see them ASAP, There's only two of em but christ they are brilliant, a fantastic mix of blues and rock

In Aberdare..>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3tDL7YGgQg

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:44 pm

supposed to be a couple of :lol: :lol: after that as they are/were in Cardiff.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:52 pm

SBF1 wrote:
bigboybazza wrote:If you've seen em live then you know what I'm on about but if you haven't then go and see them ASAP, There's only two of em but christ they are brilliant, a fantastic mix of blues and rock

In Aberdare..>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3tDL7YGgQg

:? :? :?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Friends of mine. The boys are from Ystrad Mynach but Aled spent a few years in a band based in Aberdare so they've got a decent following here.

The link was from the Globe in Cardiff I think and about 30/40 friends from Aberdare made the trip down for the gig.

Very good band and awesome live.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:24 am

Goodshoes wrote:Friends of mine. The boys are from Ystrad Mynach but Aled spent a few years in a band based in Aberdare so they've got a decent following here.

The link was from the Globe in Cardiff I think and about 30/40 friends from Aberdare made the trip down for the gig.

great band amazing sound for a two piece they done the music for the fiat car advert in america with charley sheen.
was the aberdare band magic dog?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:54 pm

jasonj wrote:
Goodshoes wrote:Friends of mine. The boys are from Ystrad Mynach but Aled spent a few years in a band based in Aberdare so they've got a decent following here.

great band amazing sound for a two piece they done the music for the fiat car advert in america with charley sheen.
was the aberdare band magic dog?

Yup Magic Dog. That band finished a few years back but check out their new bands

The Heavy Flames
The Broken Vinyl Club