Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

iOS 6

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:44 pm

What do people think?

Prefer the maps under iOS 5 if I'm honest but having the ability to tweet from the notification center is decent. :ayatollah:

Re: iOS 6

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:24 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:having the ability to tweet from the notification center is decent. :ayatollah:

I've been able to do that for ages! (I jailbroke my iPhone the day I got it).

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Just installing on my phone, will let you know what I think :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Where had UTube gone :shock:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Where had UTube gone :shock:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Where had UTube gone :shock:

something to do with google and apple hating each other so they got rid of it :lol: just download the official youtube app in the app store! :D

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:51 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:

something to do with google and apple hating each other so they got rid of it :lol: just download the official youtube app in the app store! :D

Thanks dude.

I can't see many changes?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

Thanks dude.

you can tweet/post a facebook status from the notification centre, can ask siri what the football scores are, do not disturb toggle, can decline a call which will send a message of your choice saying you'll ring them back or something :lol: things like that, ohh and you get EE instead of tmobile/orange now, don't know if that means you get 4g tho, Merlin please explain? :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:04 pm

I have an IPhone 4 not a 4s or 5, so is it worth updating / possible to update to iOS 6?
Any thoughts

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:08 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

Thanks dude.

you can tweet/post a facebook status from the notification centre, can ask siri what the football scores are, do not disturb toggle, can decline a call which will send a message of your choice saying you'll ring them back or something :lol: things like that, ohh and you get EE instead of tmobile/orange now, don't know if that means you get 4g tho, Merlin please explain? :lol:

Where is the notification centre :oops:

How do I set up this decline?

Mine says Vodafone still

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:09 pm

My Siri sounds like he got a sore throat now :old:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:13 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

Thanks dude.

Where is the notification centre :oops:

How do I set up this decline?

Mine says Vodafone still

put your finger on the top of the screen and slide it down, thats the notification centre! and go on settings > phone > reply with message > and type what you might want to send if you cant answer!... and you wont get EE cos you're on vodafone, its only orange and t mobile!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Change it to the female voice :D

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Signal will only change to EE if you are with either orange or tmobile as they are merging under a new brand name called everything everywhere. Also this does not give you 4g coverage, this can only be obtained via a 4g enabled handset, 4g sim card and 4g tariff...which are only available with EE. :D

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Was iOS 6 out today? Or last few days?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:49 am

As anybody verified whether FaceTime works on 3G ?

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:08 am

Very happy with Ios 6, panoramic camera options, tweet and post on FB from notification centre, better call rejection options, maps sucks a bit but I'm sure it will get sorted.