Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TROUBLE IN MANCHESTER?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Have heard many Leeds fans are in Manchester tonight, to take ok the Turkish fans.

Could be interesting.

Hmmmmmm.

Re: TROUBLE IN MANCHESTER?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:56 pm

well with 5,000 galatasary fans i fear the worsts!!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:07 pm

yeah ive heard they have gone up to manchester might be kicking off there tonight leeds and manchester against the turks!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:12 pm

I also heard a load of ticketless Leeds fans was comming to canton last week

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:17 pm

If it does kick off then I really do hope the mancs and the leeds mob kick fuk out of the sly dirty turkish kunts. Leeds fans deserve there revenge. Not fussed on the leeds fans but what happened to them 2 fans of there's over in turkey was bang out of order.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:21 pm

llanrumney'boi wrote:If it does kick off then I really do hope the mancs and the leeds mob kick fuk out of the sly dirty turkish kunts. Leeds fans deserve there revenge. Not fussed on the leeds fans but what happened to them 2 fans of there's over in turkey was bang out of order.

Agree

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:44 pm

llanrumney'boi wrote:If it does kick off then I really do hope the mancs and the leeds mob kick fuk out of the sly dirty turkish kunts. Leeds fans deserve there revenge. Not fussed on the leeds fans but what happened to them 2 fans of there's over in turkey was bang out of order.

Here here

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Are Den Haag going too? :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:52 pm

griff105 wrote:Are Den Haag going too? :lol:

Tank and the boys will be there (last seen on saturday heading for villa park)

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Why should 5000 people have to suffer for the actions of 2?

This may be a controversial thing to say, but your attitude allowed the Holocaust to happen...

:| :| :| :| :| :|

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Idiot.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:25 pm

12thMan wrote:

This may be a controversial thing to say, but your attitude allowed the Holocaust to happen...

So I'm responsible for the holocaust now am I? Ahahahahahahahaha shutup you fukin tool :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:31 pm

griff105 wrote:Are Den Haag going too? :lol:

No because there dutch :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Idiot.

AND WHAT???

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:42 pm

llanrumney'boi wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Idiot.

AND WHAT???

And you need to got back to school.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:43 pm

llanrumney'boi wrote:
12thMan wrote:

So I'm responsible for the holocaust now am I? Ahahahahahahahaha shutup you fukin tool :lol:

It's an analogy mate, the Jewish people of Germany paid the price for the actions of one or two people who gave Hitler a hard time as a kid.

You have an angry mob mentality, Kaiser Chiefs wrote a song about it, you should check it out.

It's also the underlying story line in Alex Ross' graphic novel, Marvels.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Marvels-TPB-Printing-Alex-Ross/dp/078514286X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348083746&sr=8-1

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
llanrumney'boi wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Idiot.

AND WHAT???

And you need to got back to school.[/quote]
What's going back to school gunna teach me. To be more understanding on a messageboard?? :lol: maybe I will when I got over 8000posts and decide to live my life on here and take it all serious like you do yeah? I'd say you need to get a new hobby ffs :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:51 pm

llanrumney'boi wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
llanrumney'boi wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Idiot.

AND WHAT???

What's going back to school gunna teach me. To be more understanding on a messageboard?? :lol: maybe I will when I got over 8000posts and decide to live my life on here and take it all serious like you do yeah? I'd say you need to get a new hobby ffs :lol:[/quote]

I don't go on here as much anymore.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 pm

12thMan wrote:
llanrumney'boi wrote:
12thMan wrote:

It's an analogy mate, the Jewish people of Germany paid the price for the actions of one or two people who gave Hitler a hard time as a kid.

You have an angry mob mentality, Kaiser Chiefs wrote a song about it, you should check it out.

It's also the underlying story line in Alex Ross' graphic novel, Marvels.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Marvels-TPB-Printing-Alex-Ross/dp/078514286X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348083746&sr=8-1

Kinell "songs""angry mob" "check this out" check that out" ffs :lol: not being funny or nothing but I couldn't give a flyin fuk about yor anaolgy or what you think! Yor nothing to me. Just some faceless mug on a messageboard trying to be overly p.c :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:58 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Have heard many Leeds fans are in Manchester tonight, to take ok the Turkish fans.

Could be interesting.

Hmmmmmm.

FUK EM UP LEEDS GET INTO EM

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
llanrumney'boi wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
llanrumney'boi wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Idiot.

AND WHAT???

What's going back to school gunna teach me. To be more understanding on a messageboard?? :lol: maybe I will when I got over 8000posts and decide to live my life on here and take it all serious like you do yeah? I'd say you need to get a new hobby ffs :lol:

I don't go on here as much anymore.[/quote]
Cut down have you? Ahahaha good for you :lol: just pulling yor tail champ. You spend as much time as you like on the net, got fukall to do with me MWAH!! And Yor right, I am a fukin idiot lol Good on you for letting me know :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:09 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:yeah ive heard they have gone up to manchester might be kicking off there tonight leeds and manchester against the turks!

I think it will be more like Mancs/Turks v Leeds!

One of the most hated rivalries in World football.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:yeah ive heard they have gone up to manchester might be kicking off there tonight leeds and manchester against the turks!

I think it will be more like Mancs/Turks v Leeds!

One of the most hated rivalries in World football.

That's why I always role my eyes when I hear rumours like this.

In the real world Leeds and the Manc's would never come together.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Not all turks are Kunts..
Also cardiff have handed out a fair few kickings over the years does that mean fans of other teams can attack cardiff fans who probably had feck all to do with it?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Leeds fans would be absolutely retarded to attack Galatasary. Not only will they be sanctioned to points deduction/bans, Turkish fans are f*cking nutters. Over there country is still like, probably worse than what ours was in the 60s/70s. Leeds fans arent like that anymore and I fear for the Leeds fans and indeed any English fans that travels to Galatasary ground in the near future.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:20 pm

I can see a three way fight going on in Manchester. Then the Man City fans turn up for a scrap and the Scousers wander in for a laugh. Now that would be interesting...