Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is sick!!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:50 pm

but fair play to the leeds fans,its going to get nasty up there tonight!! Galatasaray are disgusting for doing this!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: This is sick!!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:23 pm

I really do hope the leeds mob get there revenge. Them turks are sly dirty horrible kunts. Bang out of order what happened to them leeds fans over in turkey. I hope they smash fuk out of them turkish kunts

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:05 pm

llanrumney'boi wrote:I really do hope the leeds mob get there revenge. Them turks are sly dirty horrible kunts. Bang out of order what happened to them leeds fans over in turkey. I hope they smash fuk out of them turkish kunts

:roll:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:09 pm

llanrumney'boi wrote:I really do hope the leeds mob get there revenge. Them turks are sly dirty horrible kunts. Bang out of order what happened to them leeds fans over in turkey. I hope they smash fuk out of them turkish kunts

:roll:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:10 pm

f**k off you tosser. You don't "justify" violence with more violence.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:23 pm

If this happened - it would never end.

2 wrongs do t make a right.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:03 am

frosty_x wrote:

i dont condone what he is saying,but have you ever stood in a stand and had the away supporters taunting you with aberfan........i bet there is not a man that has not felt hatred to the people chanting such abuse. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:26 am

frosty_x wrote:

Who the fuk are you calling a tosser?? Yor that prick who's always posting stupid youtube vids gushing over galatasary, bestikas, telling us we should sing ultra songs like them lot down the city yeah? Only one fukin tosser in this thread! Ill justify anything I fukin want anyway I want you clown.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:31 am

krabb wrote:
frosty_x wrote:

i dont condone what he is saying,but have you ever stood in a stand and had the away supporters taunting you with aberfan........i bet there is not a man that has not felt hatred to the people chanting such abuse. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Stabbed 2 of there fans to death in cold blood then come over ere with banners like that to wind the leeds fans up! Like I said, if leeds mob did turn up and dished a bit out then good on em I say.