Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOONE'S REACTION LAST NIGHT

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Love this lad already, he's bought right into it, when he scored he run right over and in front of us giving it big time and he was like a kid at Xmas.

He even twittered how chuffed he was and the fans were great, well if he thinks that 500 of us up there on a Tuesday was great, he ain't seen anything yet.

The lad is one of us and it all feels good. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NOONE'S REACTION LAST NIGHT

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:53 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Love this lad already, he's bought right into it, when he scored he run right over and in front of us giving it big time and he was like a kid at Xmas.

He even twittered how chuffed he was and the fans were great, well if he thinks that 500 of us up there on a Tuesday was great, he ain't seen anything yet.

Gwyn, when our players acknowledge us, that means a lot to me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Class night and hats off to the fans, we didn't shut up.

I still think we need a club anthem though.
:ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Love this lad already, he's bought right into it, when he scored he run right over and in front of us giving it big time and he was like a kid at Xmas.

Gwyn, when our players acknowledge us, that means a lot to me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly the same here, means so much. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:26 pm

top lad very good friends with charlie otway, drinks in my boozer, noone sorted me out tickets saturday through chas..leeds game, lovely bloke, brighton fans are gutted.. noooooooooooonnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Something Dave Jones just couldn't do.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Who needs Wayne Rooney, when we got Craig Nooney :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Fans player!!!! loving him :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:35 pm

He plays on the left .. he plays on the rightt ,that boy nooney makes messi look shite! :!: