Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Death Penalty for Police Killers ( Whats your Opinion)

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:23 am

undecieded myself :?:

Re: Death Penalty for Police Killers ( Whats your Opinion)

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:23 am

no

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:26 am

blue nile wrote:undecieded myself :?:

i personally believe there should be a return to capital punishment for limited categories of murder.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:30 am

if you murder someone.. then you deserve to be murdered!!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:35 am

something needs to be done.. for starters they def need to tighten up on the bail system. this fucker was on bail for a shooting incident!

the whole justice system stinks at the moment and there is far too much inconsistency, i.e. jailed longer for throwing a traffic cone as it was at a football match than for say rape or supplying class a drugs!

the system needs to be totally re written and sorted.

life sentences should be life, not let out in 8 or 9 yrs for good behaviour and because you are now skilled in making tables and f*cking chairs! or cooking scones !

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:45 am

I'm all for the return of the death penalty but this thread is crazy!! What about if it was the other way around..? That officer who killed the protester got released rom his job but still kept his Police pension!!!!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:45 am

No, Police officers aren't more important than any other person who is killed

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:53 am

No, capital punishment is never right. Instead, there needs to be serious and extensive reform of this country's penal system.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 am

The Douce wrote:No, Police officers aren't more important than any other person who is killed

totally agreed

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:21 am

yes but only if they hang nonces and rapists aswell

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:30 am

Show them killing is wrong by killing them?

The Douce wrote:No, Police officers aren't more important than any other person who is killed

This is correct.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:53 am

No

They are no different from anyone else

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:05 am

The families of Blair Peach, Ian Tomlinson, Jean Paul Menenzes and Daniel Morgan are just an example of
people who might disagree.

There have been hundreds of deaths in police custody over the last thirty years. Not one
copper has ever been found guilty of manslaughter or murder.

One rule for us, one rule for them

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:11 am

As far as i am concerned, any pre meditated murder deserves the death penalty, before people start stating the unfortunate people who wrongly went to the gallows, we now have DNA, if these animals are proven DNA positive then get rid of them, if no DNA proof is available, then give them the benefit of the doubt and jail them, just my opinion of course.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:17 am

if the death penalty comes back it should be for all killers of an human being, not just police.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:23 am

Im just reading the dailly express, and they went into detail about the 2 women coppers, deeply saddened me.

in my oppinion if its who they think he's pure scum and should be killed has no intention of changing his life and probably doesn't want to life until 60/70 or 80

fu-ck this human rights bollocks, anyone who is confirmed the real criminal in such evil should be double shot to the head and thrown in a ditch

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 am

Very very sad events. Was it a vendetta against the police like moat ? Or just a random act of obscenity ? Not that the first is condoleable.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:42 am

No

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:08 pm

No.They already think they're above the law as it is

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:14 pm

blue nile wrote:undecieded myself :?:

Why are police officers' lives deemed to be more important than those of other people?

I'm against the death penalty for anyone. They leave prison in a coffin, if they get a life sentence, in my opinion.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Cornishblue wrote:Very very sad events. Was it a vendetta against the police like moat ? Or just a random act of obscenity ? Not that the first is condoleable.

Definitely a vendetta. It was a hoax phone call about a burglary.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Absolutley yes - but they should be tortured first.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:35 pm

It was in the newspaper here the other month about a youth who had touched
a little girl. By all accounts, the family got hold of him but the village elders intervened,
Somebody decided to call the police. By the time the police got there, this lad. (i think his
name might have been Ali Al Houdini) had escaped :? ......

The police told the villagers that if he turned up, or if anyone sees him, to give them a
shout. then drove off. :lol: :lol:

A few weeks later this lads body was found in a ditch, partially buried with two bullets
in his head. Suicide.

Case closed.

Sometimes... as backward as these people generally are.. they are 100 years ahead of us!!!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Any wrong doing like that should be punished severely, however whenever a case raises itself regarding police vendettas you have to wonder who is really accountable? The brain dead few who retaliate, or the authorities who for generations allow misjustices to continue, back handers, bent politicians , police who fiddle kids, the whole system is a joke, things like this will always happen while corruption is abundant.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:05 pm

It's role played by the police that's the key fact within this.

Without the police the likes of Dale Cregan and his like would rule the streets.

If this leads to a trend of nutters tricking unarmed coppers adding to their kill count knowing it would have no impact due to the fact that they are going to serve life anyway then the death penalty might have to put looked at.

Those poor women. They must of died in absolute fear.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:16 pm

All rapists, murderers and child abusers should face the death penalty anyway.

All this 'the systems failing' and 'we must reform them and not punish them' is a load of nonsense.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:20 pm

I think they'll argue that they work on the front line and so want a better level of deterrent. Even if that were true, which I don't think it is, what makes them think they are more valuable than other emergency service workers?

Is a copper worth more than a fireman or a doctor etc? They come under attack more than coppers these days don't they?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Bent coppers, politicians etc should also get the death penalty, abusing power and given fuel to these maniacs fires.

Burn them all.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:42 pm

No

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:something needs to be done.. for starters they def need to tighten up on the bail system. this fucker was on bail for a shooting incident!

the whole justice system stinks at the moment and there is far too much inconsistency, i.e. jailed longer for throwing a traffic cone as it was at a football match than for say rape or supplying class a drugs!

the system needs to be totally re written and sorted.

life sentences should be life, not let out in 8 or 9 yrs for good behaviour and because you are now skilled in making tables and f*cking chairs! or cooking scones !

Agree with every word