Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Great win and team for sat if?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:56 am

Another great win last night, millwall could have had scored one or 2 in first half, but the hard worked payed off which last couple of seasons it wouldnt have, just goes to show the stronger the side and more players in that certain postiation makes the players play alot better

as i cant see maynard playin sat who do u think will play and what formation? i reckon we should go 4 4 2 if we do this we could easy score 4 or more goals

Marshall

Kev Con Hudson Taylor

Noone Mutch Whitts Noone

Helguson Bellamy

Re: Great win and team for sat if?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:58 am

two noones that would be great! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:59 am

Noone playing on both wings... i know he's good.. but not that good!!!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:30 am

He plays on the left , he plays on the right
that boy Craig Noone
plays both at the same time!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:06 am

Smith i meant ;)

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:33 am

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Another great win last night, millwall could have had scored one or 2 in first half, but the hard worked payed off which last couple of seasons it wouldnt have, just goes to show the stronger the side and more players in that certain postiation makes the players play alot better

as i cant see maynard playin sat who do u think will play and what formation? i reckon we should go 4 4 2 if we do this we could easy score 4 or more goals

Marshall

Kev Con Hudson Taylor

Noone Mutch Whitts Noone

Helguson Bellamy

In theory like you say millwall could of put the game away in the first half been 2-0 up and their not a great side, given our limited defence, its something to be cautious of,
we either play superb or horrendus defensively, and thats partly to do with the same back four we have this year

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:03 pm

This awful back four of ours has just kept another clean sheet...3 out of 6 games......we conceded 4 in a poor effort at Brizzie but in the other 5 games just 2 goals conceded

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 pm

I got problems to fair this year on the defence, as i believe even if we concede 2 we are more then capable of scoring 3 to win the game.. Bristol city was just a one off and we will probs have 3-5 more like this season. every team does. but i still believe if maynard and noone was playin against bristol we would have beaten them easier