Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOR ME THERES ONLY 3 TEAMS IN THIS TITLE RACE

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:43 am

Blackburn
Blackpool
Cardiff

all 3 squads are oozing with quality at this level, and I wouldnt be surprised to see a 1,2,3
thats not to say one of the other contenders wont shock us if luck flows that direction and not blackburns/blackpools

we dont have to worry luck is with us this time Im confident ;)

Re: FOR ME THERES ONLY 3 TEAMS IN THIS TITLE RACE

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:56 am

Hull doing well and Steve Bruce did get Birmingham up a while back

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:05 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:Blackburn
Blackpool
Cardiff

all 3 squads are oozing with quality at this level, and I wouldnt be surprised to see a 1,2,3
thats not to say one of the other contenders wont shock us if luck flows that direction and not blackburns/blackpools

I think Peterborough may be up there n all :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:14 am

nonsense. how can you write off all the other teams after 6 games!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:38 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:Blackburn
Blackpool
Cardiff

Bit early to start chucking one off for me tbh, things can turn sour over the next 2-3games as we all know, which will follow with MM out threads :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:54 am

Reading were near the bottom of the league this time last season & they won it.

Palace were bottom at Xmas the year they went up & got promoted via the playoffs.

You can never rule out anyone in this league.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:04 am

we just need to concentrate on our own games. not worry about other teams. everyone will take pts off everyone this yr like every yr.

its pointless looking at the league table until xmas time. then we will get a better idea of who the real challengers are.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:32 am

After the tonking they gave us (Wednesday) the other night, I'd say Brighton too.

I also wouldn't rule out Leicester or Forest

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:05 pm

paulh_85 wrote:nonsense. how can you write off all the other teams after 6 games!

looking at the squads obviously,

I didnt write them all off why dont you read the full post unstead of being a dosile tw*t

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Pete_Owlsfan wrote:After the tonking they gave us (Wednesday) the other night, I'd say Brighton too.

Agreed, Forest will be one of the teams to watch, I think.

I agree with the OP, though, that Blackpool, Blackburn and CCFC could well be the front runners.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:37 pm

Far to early to form an opinion yet, I think with our stronger squad this season. we have a great chance, but as we all know the season is like a marathon twist and turns and our squad of players pacing themselves through a long hard season ! But this is our strongest chance for years, But in my opinion who cares about anyone else, I just care about us ! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Pete_Owlsfan wrote:After the tonking they gave us (Wednesday) the other night, I'd say Brighton too.

I agree with the OP, though, that Blackpool, Blackburn and CCFC could well be the front runners.

blues will be top 6

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 pm

jtc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

blues will be top 6

Can't see it.

Weaker squad this season and a manager that's reputation is far higher than anything he's ever done in the game.

Mid table finish for you lot this year and more player sales next summer I reckon.

If you'd asked me my opinion last week I'd have said bottom half but I think that other teams are worse than Brum.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

blues will be top 6

Can't see it.

Weaker squad this season and a manager that's reputation is far higher than anything he's ever done in the game.

Mid table finish for you lot this year and more player sales next summer I reckon.

If you'd asked me my opinion last week I'd have said bottom half but I think that other teams are worse than Brum.

we,ll see my friend.we,ve only sold mutch.the team needs to gel.deserved win last night.some of l.c formations have appeared wierd but looks if he,s found some balance.also he has hooked burke x2 in the last 2 games.no one is safe.that,s the way it should be.we have people taking interest in buying the club.that paladini fellow from q.p.r has been sniffing.i,v heard there is better options.heard last night we,ve little debt.there is almost an information blackout at blues regarding the ownership so it is hard to say what is definate.leroy lia got m.o.m last night.plus keith fahey played 2nd half and looked good.just needs game time now.i,m sticking by my prediction :D

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Agree with you Pete :ayatollah: