Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T Two unarmed female

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Two unarmed female police officers have been killed in a gun and grenade attack in Greater Manchester, which led to the arrest of a wanted man.

PC Nicola Hughes, 23, and PC Fiona Bone, 32, were called to Abbey Gardens in Mottram to investigate what turned out to be a false report of a burglary.

Police said it appeared they had been deliberately "drawn" to the scene.

Dale Cregan, 29, has been arrested in connection with the officers' deaths and two previous murders.

He was detained when he walked into Hyde police station a short time after the incident.
R.I.P :ayatollah:

Re: O/T Two unarmed female

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:39 pm

taffy123 wrote:Two unarmed female police officers have been killed in a gun and grenade attack in Greater Manchester, which led to the arrest of a wanted man.

PC Nicola Hughes, 23, and PC Fiona Bone, 32, were called to Abbey Gardens in Mottram to investigate what turned out to be a false report of a burglary.

Police said it appeared they had been deliberately "drawn" to the scene.

Dale Cregan, 29, has been arrested in connection with the officers' deaths and two previous murders.

He was detained when he walked into Hyde police station a short time after the incident.
R.I.P :ayatollah:

Dear me, why do we let these scum bags out of jail??? they should be injected, get rid of them, they are no good to anyone. RIP

Re: O/T Two unarmed female

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Im sure it said on the news that the fella had grenades or let off grenades ffs, if that is the case then its lucky the crazy kunt didn't decide to go on a proper rampage and take a lot more people out in a shopping centre or something