Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Take the stage.

:ayatollah:

Re: Etien Velikonja...

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh yeah, Forgot about him. :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:29 pm

I think it'll be Bellamy that moves up top as we have so many options in the wide positions

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Porthcawl_Bluebird wrote:I think it'll be Bellamy that moves up top as we have so many options in the wide positions

Mason is an option too, however Maynard will still be a big loss.

Hope he is back soon. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Velikonja over Mason?

No thank you. Joe's gotten us out of many sticky situations. Respect his quality.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:03 am

Jollffe wrote:Velikonja over Mason?

No thank you. Joe's gotten us out of many sticky situations. Respect his quality.

So when is this multi million pound striker going to get a game? :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:14 am

Jollffe wrote:Velikonja over Mason?

I can see your point as I rate Mason too. But we don't know how good Velikonja is yet. If he's as good as the other signings, e.g. Smith, Bellers, Mutch, Noone, etc, then I think he deserves a chance.

From what I saw of him against Bristol he looks like a similar player to Maynard making runs off the back of the CB and maybe that's worth a try as the system seems to be working pretty well at the moment :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:46 am

I rate him. Besides, if you're going to pay 1 million for the guy, at least play him

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:52 am

The Douce wrote:I rate him. Besides, if you're going to pay 1 million for the guy, at least play him

Exactly