Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another good win tonight

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Malkys barmy army, Malkys barmy army.
Love getting 3points away :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Another good win tonight

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:40 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Malkys barmy army, Malkys barmy army.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It ain't finished yet, lol,

Concerned about Maynard

especially against those bastards... cokney cunts!

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Before the game id been over the moon with a win, now we have it im now feeling worried about maynard and feeling a bit anxious. Mad how the mind works. One player we didnt want injured if any was him.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:

Before the game id been over the moon with a win, now we have it im now feeling worried about maynard and feeling a bit anxious. Mad how the mind works. One player we didnt want injured if any was him.

Although he's been playing really well i'm confident we have enough depth there

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:43 pm

This out year for top two. f*cking hope so, Cant handle playoffs again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:44 pm

i dont think we do might need to bring a loanee in i think

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Good 3 points. At least we have cover in Mason or Bellamy upfront. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Just leaving the ground on the bus and very happy! :D

Good 3 points tonight, couple of close shaves in the first half, but a good workmanlike performance and a deserved win!

Hope Maynard is okay and only pulled a hamstring, but he was rolling around for sometime and didn't look good! :twisted:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Overthemoon wrote:Just leaving the ground on the bus and very happy! :D

Good 3 points tonight, couple of close shaves in the first half, but a good workmanlike performance and a deserved win!

Hope Maynard is okay and only pulled a hamstring, but he was rolling around for sometime and didn't look good! :twisted:

Said on the Radio it was his Knee, Hope it is Hamsting.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:55 am

paulh_85 wrote:i dont think we do might need to bring a loanee in i think

In defence we defo do, if we dont and we get 1-2 out at the back that wil be the blame game if we fail this season i can see it now :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:11 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

In defence we defo do, if we dont and we get 1-2 out at the back that wil be the blame game if we fail this season i can see it now :ayatollah:

i agree, but with the defense, we can bring someone in if/when we get injuries. Malky obviously thought we didnt have enough up front, hence signing Maynard, If hes out for a long time i expect to see him bring in a loanee. Kenwyn Jones perhaps?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:13 am

paulh_85 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

i agree, but with the defense, we can bring someone in if/when we get injuries. Malky obviously thought we didnt have enough up front, hence signing Maynard, If hes out for a long time i expect to see him bring in a loanee. Kenwyn Jones perhaps?

Why would he bring another signing in upfront we got 3-4 other players who can play there already at the club, i was talking about in defence nowhere else as for Kenwyn Jones well is that some kind of joke hes a guy who cost stoke 9million and on a reported 50k per week, who next andy carroll :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:15 am

there have been rumours of jones coming too a championship side

and what if maynard is out for the season? we need another striker.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:18 am

paulh_85 wrote:there have been rumours of jones coming too a championship side

and what if maynard is out for the season? we need another striker.

Yes rumours being the word and it could be any championship side who started these roumours, if maynards out so be it thats what it is but untill we know the full extent of the injury we dont know, but we got etien,mason ,bellers ,smith, helguson and earnie who can all play up front so i dont see why we would bring another stiker in if we have 6 other options upfront if need be, If MM goes out and gets another stiker and plays them infront of people in the stands and on the bench then wtf would be the point in these players being able to play there to start with or even at the club at all, as he brought them all in bar one earnie :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:21 am

simple really.

bellamy cant play every game
velikonja is untested
mason isnt an out and out striker
helguson is 35
earnie isnt good enough and only still here because others cant afford his wages
smith isnt a striker

everyone was crying out for a striker before maynard got here, if the injury is bad we need another one desperately

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:21 am

Jones is going to Birmingham.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:24 am

paulh_85 wrote:simple really.

bellamy cant play every game
Everyone knows that but he can play upfront alone or with another player as we all know
velikonja is untested
lets spend 1.5million on somebody then and leave him in the stands
mason isnt an out and out striker
Funny he was top scorer last season was he not comming off the bench
helguson is 35
he will play along side whoever in the 4-4-2 and will always be MM 1st choice at home games
earnie isnt good enough and only still here because others cant afford his wages
pay him off then its worked for others
smith isnt a striker
Yes he is hes played 90% of his footballing days as a striker and can play there or on the wings
i forgot rudy also but hes not worth a wank but again hes another MM signing
everyone was crying out for a striker before maynard got here, if the injury is bad we need another one desperately I wasnt calling out for a striker i was calling out for defenders :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:29 am

alright..... just you then :roll:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:33 am

paulh_85 wrote:alright..... just you then :roll:

See your eyes are rolling still in this thread also this seems to be a habbit with you in all your posts when somebody replys to you, ive replyed to your post on are striking options so is what i said not true or do you not have an answer for them hence the eye roll kicking in when people say how it is.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:35 am

your post makes no sense to me :shock: but its early in the morning.

ok i get it, YOU were not calling out for another striker before maynard came in.... but most people on here were

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:46 pm

A really good win last night, not an easy place to win.
Definately need cover at the back so a loanee could be a gd idea..worried about Maynard. No need to worry Velikonja is good enough have faith when he gets to grips :ayatollah: