Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Radio Wales Commentary?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Anyone else unable to listen to the game? still in work and it wont play :?

Re: Radio Wales Commentary?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Listened to full game on there - was on both FM and MW. Depends what area you're in but if you're in South East Wales should have been ok?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:44 pm

i was trying to get it on the works computer, and they are dog shit so probably the internet connection! :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:46 pm

I had to pop out towards the end of the first half and I could get it, in Luton, in my car :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:48 pm

aahh...yeah won't work online due to 'contractual' bollocks - i tried getting it myself online, but ended up on the radio much to the mrs' dispair! Radio for the City and TV in background for the Champs League game - she's done a great shift of choirs this evening :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Bob Bank Blues wrote:aahh...yeah won't work online due to 'contractual' bollocks - i tried getting it myself online, but ended up on the radio much to the mrs' dispair! Radio for the City and TV in background for the Champs League game - she's done a great shift of choirs this evening :ayatollah:

thats problem solved then! you are going to bed a happy man then, full evening of choirs done and a city win!! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:51 pm

I have to listen to it on channel 0117 on Sky, it's Radio Wales.

Won't get it on the internet though!

It's a bit late tonight, but for next time, in case anyone is struggling

:ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:17 pm

trueblue1927 wrote:Anyone else unable to listen to the game? still in work and it wont play :?

I listened to it through sky (chan 0117) with out any problems, mind it's the same old crap coming out of them, they just said we were playing against brighton.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Cardiff City Player, nuff said.

Uninterupted commentary (most of the time), highlights, interviews and more for just £4.29 a month. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 pm

CantonJack wrote:Cardiff City Player, nuff said.

Uninterupted commentary (most of the time), highlights, interviews and more for just £4.29 a month. :ayatollah:

same for me mate-when you live so close to jackland its a must coz radio wales does the jacks in our patch.