Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Official - Best comedy forum quote thread

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:51 pm

This ones mine from a few months back never have i laughed so hard at a post i was in tears, thats what this forums all about making me laugh. Add yours just for the crack :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Angry Man wrote:In fact I've heard from a good authority that they are looking at having 'Asian only' sections of the ground. Where they are looking at shipping in people from the Chinese and Malaysian communities within the UK and also flying tourists over whos package would include a ticket for the game but once this is running properly then whole sections of the ground will be for these people only.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83528

Re: Official - Best comedy forum quote thread

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:55 pm

The whole "Joe Calzaghe" thread makes me laugh every time.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44656
A specific quote is the one in my sig :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91648

Made me laugh. Also the dating one, tan picked up in the tidy car

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:37 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91648

The if VT needs a lift one was another classic :lol: god i got so many :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:05 am

CantonJack wrote:The whole "Joe Calzaghe" thread makes me laugh every time.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44656
A specific quote is the one in my sig :lol: :ayatollah:

If you go through this forum theres many put out weekly :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:12 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
DannyboyBluebirds wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91648

The if VT needs a lift one was another classic :lol: god i got so many :ayatollah:

this one is the best... my ribs have only just recovered pls dont put it up again :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:24 am

bluebird1977 wrote:This ones mine from a few months back never have i laughed so hard at a post i was in tears, thats what this forums all about making me laugh. Add yours just for the crack :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Angry Man wrote:In fact I've heard from a good authority that they are looking at having 'Asian only' sections of the ground. Where they are looking at shipping in people from the Chinese and Malaysian communities within the UK and also flying tourists over whos package would include a ticket for the game but once this is running properly then whole sections of the ground will be for these people only.

so why isn't it laughable when teams like Man Utd and Liverpool do it then..?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:30 am

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:This ones mine from a few months back never have i laughed so hard at a post i was in tears, thats what this forums all about making me laugh. Add yours just for the crack :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they dont have fans from different cultures segregated. i do alot of work for sports breaks with liverpool, man utd & other prem league teams. these clubs attract followings from all over the world but they dont have sections for any particular race. all fans are rightly treated equal and can sit in any part of the ground that they choose.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:39 am

Angry Man wrote:

Show me where man utd and liverpool have sections of the ground for "ASIANS" only adam or is there a seat number and area called muslim isle 112 seast 55, i mean come on get real, i dont know what planet your living on of late, what next a white only section of seats for white people only or would that be racist, of course it would and the media would be all over it like a f*cking rash, i mean come on where do you get these ideas from :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:42 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Show me where man utd and liverpool have sections of the ground for "ASIANS" only adam or is there a seat number and area called muslim isle 112 seast 55, i mean come on get real, i dont know what planet your living on of late, what next a white only section of seats for white people only or would that be racist, of course it would and the media would be all over it like a f*cking rash, i mean come on where do you get these ideas from :lol:

tourists I meant!!!!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

tourists I meant!!!!

Adam it says in YOUR OWN quote 'Asian only' but now its only tourists your saying, why dont you hold your hand up and say ok i made this up and take it on the chin instead you seem to think now theres going to be tourists only sections in our ground then yet it was 'Asian only' according to you in the quote. You really crack me up but i love a good laugh and you seem to bring it here for me lately, just admit you was wrong and made it all up even though i know it was made up to start with thats obvious :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

they dont have fans from different cultures segregated. i do alot of work for sports breaks with liverpool, man utd & other prem league teams. these clubs attract followings from all over the world but they dont have sections for any particular race. all fans are rightly treated equal and can sit in any part of the ground that they choose.

Everybody knows this bar adam brown, the next time your down the ground look for the tourists only section of seats yea :roll:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:41 pm

yep,

here are the so called tourists on their way to the ccs passing the millenium stadium. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:yep,

here are the so called tourists on their way to the ccs passing the millenium stadium. ;)

:lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:17 pm

I loved the one (just before all the new signings flooded in) where he said he thought that possibly the players wouldn't sign because we now played in red.
I bet that was really holding back the Welsh international Liverpool player Craig Bellamy. :roll:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:53 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I loved the one (just before all the new signings flooded in) where he said he thought that possibly the players wouldn't sign because we now played in red.
I bet that was really holding back the Welsh international Liverpool player Craig Bellamy. :roll:

One of many gwyn by mr brown the thing is some people just can not hold there hands up when there wrong, take when me and you was having a few words for example on here tossing toys out of prams and so on, the diffrence is i know i was in the wrong and was man enough to admit it because as we know now if it wasnt for yourself i might not have the fingers left to type this very reply :lol: if i had carryed on this red hate thing abusing everyone in my path over something that a few weeks later i realised that i nore anyone else could do f**k all about bar roll with it. Hes just not man enough to admit when hes in the wrong even when its his own quotes :shock: :ayatollah: