Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bring back the drum?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:41 pm

and im the only one who feels that if we bring back the drum in the canton it would get more fans joining in and make us louder. your veiws on bringing back the drum? :ayatollah:

Re: Bring back the drum?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Someone like the barry horns i'd like to see

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:45 pm

AT 1st i though it was pretty good, But after a few games it become really annoying and limited the amount of songs we sung.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Kanester wrote:AT 1st i though it was pretty good, But after a few games it become really annoying and limited the amount of songs we sung.

They cant play them for shit thats why :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:48 pm

If we had a drummer who could keep a steady beat going (no offense to Vince :lol: ) then I wouldn't mind. As long as we don't bring back the sloooow Three Little Birds, it sounds so depressing with the drum.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:55 pm

anyone know a drummer whos into the bluebirds get them down there ;)

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Drums and bands?

f**k me, is this how far we have fallen

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:07 pm

taffyapple wrote:Drums and bands?

f**k me, is this how far we have fallen

We have Pom Pom girls on at half time now.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:08 pm

douglascfc wrote:anyone know a drummer whos into the bluebirds get them down there ;)

I'm always there!!! Got a proper drum kit tucked away in the attic, might make a bit of a different sound to the tom and the snare.

TBH though I don't think we need the drum. We need the style of football, its a reciprocal relationship. They give us something to shout for, we cheer them on, they play better which makes us shout more etc etc. The style of football is developing and changing to be that way. The atmosphere for the last few games has been steadily on the up (not that I think it was that dreadful before as some have been making out), I think it'll continue and the stadium will be rocking soon enough.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:46 pm

embarrassing

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Sorry to Vince but the drum was awful.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:32 am

Please god no it was fuccking Shit and an embarrassment

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:55 am

The atmosphere at Leeds was good no need for a cheesey f*cking drum.

As long as the football is exciting the atmisphere will be good imo

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:56 am

f**k the drum

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:00 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Sorry to Vince but the drum was awful.

this

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:01 am

No thanks. Like others have said attacking exciting football is the best way to generate an atmosphere and it looks like the style of football we can look forward to seeing more of.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:26 am

i think the atmosphere at the last 2 home games has been an improvement on last yr already. and at times has been very good.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:11 pm

na fuk that, we didnt need a drum when we were haveing 5,000 at games so we dont need 1 nw, and the fact it makes us look small time, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:14 pm

GarethBrad wrote:No thanks. Like others have said attacking exciting football is the best way to generate an atmosphere and it looks like the style of football we can look forward to seeing more of.

This