Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TONIGHT @LONDON BRIDGE

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 am

any pubs to meet before travelling on the train to South Bermonsey ?

Re: TONIGHT @LONDON BRIDGE

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Barrowboy and banker is usually a good one, where a few city were last time :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:26 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Barrowboy and banker is usually a good one, where a few city were last time :ayatollah:

That's the best option around there, that's where we drink when over that way, can't go tonight as have a business/social dinner booked in and can't cancel as they are over from USA! A bit gutted as I fancy us for a win tonight, we always seem to draw or lose whenever I have been there over the years.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Barrowboy and banker is usually a good one, where a few city were last time :ayatollah:

That's the best option around there, that's where we drink when over that way, can't go tonight as have a business/social dinner booked in and can't cancel as they are over from USA! A bit gutted as I fancy us for a win tonight, we always seem to draw or lose whenever I have been there over the years.

That's it, then! Jinx Boy is staying away, so we'll get the 3 points!

:lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:

Take the Yanks to the game and have a pie and a pint instead. :old: :ayatollah: