Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Saw Bellamy in pets at home today

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Bought his kids a dog by the looks of it. Hope it's not just a guilty buy cos a dog is for life not just cos you been naughty.

Anyway my hopes are that this is a sign of his commitment to the club. Kids looked happy anyway. Was funny me paying for my goods with a card and him doing the same when his were worth thousands what mine are worth. I did smile at him opposite the checkout but he ignored me. Obviously doesn't realise my job is more important than his. Ha.

I have a lovely vw golf hdi and hoped my car might be in the same stratosphere as his then I saw his Audi s7 beauty. Mine nowhere near. Even let the dog in the car. Like I said guilty conscience will do that.

Re: Saw Bellamy in pets at home today

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:31 am

Complete mare!

You cant even buy a dog from pets at home, biggest thing you can buy is a rabbit... :lol:

Stop stirring. :old:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:04 am

Yeah he was in there....my boy was talking to him. They had just bought the dog elsewhere, but you are allowed to take dogs in there. They bought some pink dog accessories for his daughters mutt.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:29 am

Didn't buy dog there was buying dog treats. He's only a wee lad surprised me for some reason.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:14 am

bluebirdcal wrote:Complete mare!

You cant even buy a dog from pets at home, biggest thing you can buy is a rabbit... :lol:

Stop stirring. :old:

He didn't say Bellamy bought the dog there

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:18 am

maccydee wrote:Bought his kids a dog by the looks of it. Hope it's not just a guilty buy cos a dog is for life not just cos you been naughty.

Anyway my hopes are that this is a sign of his commitment to the club. Kids looked happy anyway. Was funny me paying for my goods with a card and him doing the same when his were worth thousands what mine are worth. I did smile at him opposite the checkout but he ignored me. Obviously doesn't realise my job is more important than his. Ha.

I have a lovely vw golf hdi and hoped my car might be in the same stratosphere as his then I saw his Audi s7 beauty. Mine nowhere near. Even let the dog in the car. Like I said guilty conscience will do that.

What else was he going to do, make the dog walk home? :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:20 am

whats he going to do carry £45000 in his back pocket ??

I just bought tropical fish , my wife is so relieved as that means i am going to stay for at least another 6 months ;) :o :o

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:48 am

u r all barking up the wrong tree(no pun intended)

not a guilty concience,i assure u!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:01 am

What a load of tripe.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Made me chuckle this. Buy a puppy and that shows there is commitment to Cardiff City :lol: and what did you expect the Puppy to do Fooking walk home. :lol: :lol: no wonder Bells ignored you coz you sound a bit of a bel end :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Made me chuckle this. Buy a puppy and that shows there is commitment to Cardiff City :lol: and what did you expect the Puppy to do Fooking walk home. :lol: :lol: no wonder Bells ignored you coz you sound a bit of a bel end :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Made me chuckle this. Buy a puppy and that shows there is commitment to Cardiff City :lol: and what did you expect the Puppy to do Fooking walk home. :lol: :lol: no wonder Bells ignored you coz you sound a bit of a bel end :lol: :lol:

Ha

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:31 pm

:lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:50 pm

No need for negative stuff or trivia about Bellamy. Leave him alone FFS. Let him sort out his probs (if he has any) and let him live his life. Perhaps he'll be able to concentrate on playing his best football for us then :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:07 pm

moonboots wrote:No need for negative stuff or trivia about Bellamy. Leave him alone FFS. Let him sort out his probs (if he has any) and let him live his life. Perhaps he'll be able to concentrate on playing his best football for us then :ayatollah:

He didn't do too badly against Leeds, so it looks like he's OK. It's a shame they say he's being rested against the South London Scruffs.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Just had a thought perhaps Bellamy bought the Puppy so Kimbo has got something to munch on at half time tonight:lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just had a thought perhaps Bellamy bought the Puppy so Kimbo has got something to munch on at half time tonight:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Class :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:42 pm

emma.gulley wrote:u r all barking up the wrong tree(no pun intended)

Oh really are you going to expand on your assurances? Sounds positive? :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:45 pm

emma.gulley wrote:u r all barking up the wrong tree(no pun intended)

Spill the beans, girlfriend!

:D