Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craig Conway

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Does he have a future here? Now we have the likes of Bellamy, Smith, Noone and Kim, while Cowie will undoubtedly be used before Craig, I cant see Conway featuring much.
Such a shame really because I really like Conway and he had a great pre season, and on his day he's one of the best in the Championship :ayatollah:

Re: Craig Conway

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:07 pm

he has a future of course, Smith and Bellamy ain't getting much younger tbh!... if he impresses in training i'm pretty sure Malky will give him a chance! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:38 am

hopefully this will be the motivation to up his game.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:49 am

CalShepCCFC wrote:he has a future of course, Smith and Bellamy ain't getting much younger tbh!... if he impresses in training i'm pretty sure Malky will give him a chance! :ayatollah:

If he impresses in training, i mean he had 3 out of 4 MOM for me that i watched in pre season, what more does the guy ahve to do yet sits in the stands :shock:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:05 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:he has a future of course, Smith and Bellamy ain't getting much younger tbh!... if he impresses in training i'm pretty sure Malky will give him a chance! :ayatollah:

If he impresses in training, i mean he had 3 out of 4 MOM for me that i watched in pre season, what more does the guy ahve to do yet sits in the stands :shock:

i remember miguel comminges having a good game in pre season though :roll:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:08 am

paulh_85 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Guess thats why your eyes are still rolling now.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:42 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Guess thats why your eyes are still rolling now.

yes. becuase he was a shockingly bad player :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Malky did'nt want to play him last year when we had a thread bare squad,got no hope now

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:21 am

If he's not getting in the team, or on the bench, and another Club
comes in for him. He will go.

Likeable lad. Suffered badly with injury, but thems plain facts

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:06 am

The players in frot of him are there for a reason. They are better players.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:10 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:The players in frot of him are there for a reason. They are better players.

agreed..