Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Millwall messageboard posts................

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Ill be on it from 3 or 4 tomorrow. I f*cking hate cardiff, cant believe the mugs on there coaches last season where waving west ham shirts out the window.Embarrassing

seems none of you have really grasped what the problem is, its not just silly bollox tinkering and playing players out of position. fact is the players we have are not as good as most other players in this division, simple really.
and cardiff will rip us to shreds on tuesday.bellamy laughing his cock off at us.

Lions. 1
Sheep plating swim away high divers. 3

Only 3 I bothered copy n pasting, they love us so much.

PWOPPA NAWTEE !!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Millwall messageboard posts................

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:40 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:PWOPPA NAWTEE !!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Mi'waw = pikies.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:42 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Ill be on it from 3 or 4 tomorrow. I f*cking hate cardiff, cant believe the mugs on there coaches last season where waving west ham shirts out the window.Embarrassing

seems none of you have really grasped what the problem is, its not just silly bollox tinkering and playing players out of position. fact is the players we have are not as good as most other players in this division, simple really.
and cardiff will rip us to shreds on tuesday.bellamy laughing his cock off at us.

Lions. 1
Sheep plating swim away high divers. 3

Only 3 I bothered copy n pasting, they love us so much.

PWOPPA NAWTEE !!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :D :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Was the one about the West Ham shirts true? :lol:

Also the season before last when all you could hear from the City fans on the radio was "I'm forever blowing bubbles" was hilarious :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:02 am

CantonJack wrote:Was the one about the West Ham shirts true? :lol:

Also the season before last when all you could hear from the City fans on the radio was "I'm forever blowing bubbles" was hilarious :lol: :ayatollah:

Not sure, I travelled straight to the game last season, year before I went by coach but didn't see any hammers shirts :ayatollah: