Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales vs Scotland - Fri 12th Oct 2012 - Tickets Now On Sale

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Im sure many are aware but I noticed the tickets are now on general sale to anyone who can log into the Cardiff City FC online ticketing site.

Obviously a pretty poor start but we need to get the numbers in there against Scotland. You cannot find a hotel room anywhere in the centre of Cardiff for Friday so the Scots must be down in numbers.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcit ... emref=3549

Re: Wales vs Scotland - Fri 12th Oct 2012 - Tickets Now On Sale

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Read that our allocation has went from 3800 to 5200 due to slow sales in the home end. Looking forward to it, the football apart :D

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:35 pm

PtB wrote:Read that our allocation has went from 3800 to 5200 due to slow sales in the home end. Looking forward to it, the football apart :D

Looking at the stadium plan. The Scottish allocation seems to be most of the Family stand behind the goals

As for the game it'll be different for us to watch the equivalent of a division one game. :D

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:46 pm

If the Welsh national team were playing in my back garden I'd close the curtains

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:13 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:If the Welsh national team were playing in my back garden I'd close the curtains

But it's Wales vs Scotland. Should be a sell out whatever our situation.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:21 pm

International football is slowly being killed off by club football.

If it wasn't for the fact that the final stages of the World Cup and European Championships are on free to view TV, no-one would be interested. You certainly wouldn't get people buying SKY subscriptions to watch it - that's why its given away free - its worthless. :)

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:24 pm

I'll Be There :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:30 pm

A home banker Scotland we have destroyed them the last 2 outings. There will be a backlash from the Welsh lads and I predict a 2-0 home win. I hope.............. :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:38 pm

subbuteoman wrote:A home banker Scotland we have destroyed them the last 2 outings. There will be a backlash from the Welsh lads and I predict a 2-0 home win. I hope.............. :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Think we won last time out chief ;) anyway, we always win the important games :D

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:43 pm

PtB wrote:
subbuteoman wrote:A home banker Scotland we have destroyed them the last 2 outings. There will be a backlash from the Welsh lads and I predict a 2-0 home win. I hope.............. :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Think we won last time out chief ;) anyway, we always win the important games :D

ha!!! you got me there PTB I forgot about the game in Dublin !!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:43 pm

This should be a freebie because of the shower of shit they served up last game.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Joe Jordan

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:22 pm

want to buy tickets online is it possible to see a plan of stadium that shows rows and seat numbers?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:23 pm

As much as we are playing shit football at the moment, I'll still be going! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:53 am

subbuteoman wrote:
PtB wrote:

ha!!! you got me there PTB I forgot about the game in Dublin !!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Had to double check myself first!

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:01 am

Seems as if there will be more Scots there than Welsh as it seems lots of Scots are buying tickets online in the home end.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:04 am

miskinblue wrote:Seems as if there will be more Scots there than Welsh as it seems lots of Scots are buying tickets online in the home end.

Our full alocation sold out this morning. I know a few who will be in the home end.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:10 am

Seems as if it will be more than a few going by the Tartan Army messageboard, seems anyone can buy them on line.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:12 pm

just managed to get 9 for my Hibs mates,in our end. :D ;)

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Ill be there :ayatollah: