Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Education in Wales

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Do you trust the schools here in Wales..? If I had children would serioulsy consider private schooling even if I had to work harder to cover the costs.

Re: Education in Wales

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Angry Man wrote:Do you trust the schools here in Wales..? If I had children would serioulsy consider private schooling even if I had to work harder to cover the costs.

Thank f**k you don't.

Did it ever occur to you why other capitalist countries don't privatise every damn thing and yet they work perfectly well? Get out there and find out, you ignoramus.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Private education is not what most make it out to be.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Angry Man wrote:Do you trust the schools here in Wales..? If I had children would serioulsy consider private schooling even if I had to work harder to cover the costs.

Is it just welsh schooling your against or the English as well

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Private education is by and large a con. It is no better than state education and it only exists so rich peoples childrens do not have to mix with what they perceive to be working class scum children. Exams are far too easy and too many children are getting to university, that is my only gripe.

Although schools today do not seem to teach children manners, respect and morals like they did back in my day. Often find that the youth of today lack these qualities and some of which are severely lacking in younger posters on here.

Mr Brown, tell me why you have a problem with the education system instead of saying you don't like it purely for effect.

:old:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:06 pm

My personal experience was pretty bad, but I can't speak for the whole of Wales.

Also private schooling isn't the answer.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Thank f**k you don't.

Did it ever occur to you why other capitalist countries don't privatise every damn thing and yet they work perfectly well? Get out there and find out, you ignoramus.

Are you serious..? Education in Wales has gone backwards!!!! FACT!!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-16867230 Its really hit the headlines recently with this one just highlighting the fact that A schools inspectors report found 40% of children reached secondary school with a reading ability below their age.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Thank f**k you don't.

Are you serious..? Education in Wales has gone backwards!!!! FACT!!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-16867230 Its really hit the headlines recently with this one just highlighting the fact that A schools inspectors report found 40% of children reached secondary school with a reading ability below their age.

It was pretty hopeless when you were in school. Look how you turned out!

You think privatisation is the answer again, do you? Go back to school, dunce.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 pm

bluecyw wrote:

Results in England are better than results in wales

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Angry Man wrote:
bluecyw wrote:

Your point is?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Thank f**k you don't.

You obviously down take much notice of whats going on in your counties eduation system then othewise you would understand why the Wels Education system is so worrying at the moment.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Things will only get worse if Mr Gove's proposals are implemented no doubt.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluecyw wrote:

Your point is?

My point being is that because Eduation is a devolved issue then why is the WAG letting both the children and parents of Wales down..?

You obviously down take much notice of whats going on in your counties eduation system then othewise you would understand why the Wels Education system is so worrying at the moment.

This is literally the best example of comedic irony I have ever witnessed.

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Thank f**k you don't.

I can type better than that, Mr Educated and I have a far better grasp of just about everything, compared to you.

Please stop poisoning this board.

Gentle reminder:

this is www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk and it's for Cardiff City fans, not lonely Welsh Tories.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:15 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Things will only get worse if Mr Gove's proposals are implemented no doubt.

Education is devolved anyway

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluecyw wrote:

Your point is?

My point being is that because Eduation is a devolved issue then why is the WAG letting both the children and parents of Wales down..?

You don't have to spell education with a capital letter. Go and get some education yourself, please.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:16 pm

This is what happens when you let a load of looney second rate politicians who were never good enough to grace the halls of Westminster run our country. I voted against it all those years ago and over time my decision is being vindicated.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Thank f**k you don't.

I can type better than that, Mr Educated and I have a far better grasp of just about everything, compared to you.

Please stop poisoning this board.

Gentle reminder:

this is http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk and it's for Cardiff City fans, not lonely Welsh Tories.

If you want to gamble with your kids future than you carry on not listening to the stats on the issue.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, you know f**k all about education, hence me sarcastically calling you Mr Educated, after your outburst the other day, accusing your opponents of being "un-educated."

Join the circus, you clown.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:This is what happens when you let a load of looney second rate politicians who were never good enough to grace the halls of Westminster run our country. I voted against it all those years ago and over time my decision is being vindicated.

I agree old man. The WAG are letting our children down and the idiots who don't know what I'm on about are the very people who put these fools in their positions. No wonder Wales will never be survive Independently because its people cant really take an Independent view on issues like education!!!

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:This is what happens when you let a load of looney second rate politicians who were never good enough to grace the halls of Westminster run our country. I voted against it all those years ago and over time my decision is being vindicated.

I agree old man. The WAG are letting our children down and the idiots who don't know what I'm on about are the very people who put these fools in their positions. No wonder Wales will never be survive Independently because its people cant really take an Independent view on issues like education!!!

We can take an independent view, not the views of out of touch wannabe politicians.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:25 pm

The Welsh Assembly can only do so much with limited funds, as can schools.

Angry Man wrote:

For christ sake. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please say you're not going to try and take the Merthyr seat back in the next council elections, you have NO PR skills. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I failed my Maths O-Level three times. Grade 7, then 8, then 9. Can any of you lot beat that? :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

For christ sake. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please say you're not going to try and take the Merthyr seat back in the next council elections, you have NO PR skills. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What skills does he have, never mind PR?!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:26 pm

OhhhGa wrote:The Welsh Assembly can only do so much with limited funds, as can schools.

I personally think the WAG are doing a decent job on Wales in all sectors. Bit annoyed they keep throwing money at making Cardiff look pretty mind. :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:The Welsh Assembly can only do so much with limited funds, as can schools.

I personally think the WAG are doing a decent job on Wales in all sectors. Bit annoyed they keep throwing money at making Cardiff look pretty mind. :lol:

**** CLOSET JACK ALERT ****

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Moving to Caaaaaaaaaaaaardiff on Thursday so it's fine by me :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:28 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:I failed my Maths O-Level three times. Grade 7, then 8, then 9. Can any of you lot beat that? :lol:

Yes, Angry Man. He even failed woodwork, allegedly.