Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:58 pm

R u fighting?

Re: THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER UK v AUSTRALIA

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:15 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:R u fighting?

Yes mate ,just leaving for Australia :mrgreen:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:44 pm

The shows probably already been filmed...........When a freind of mine was on it he was sworn to secrecy and nobody even knew he had taken part till it was aired :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:04 pm

timdog80 wrote:The shows probably already been filmed...........When a freind of mine was on it he was sworn to secrecy and nobody even knew he had taken part till it was aired :ayatollah:

They both started last week ,uk v aus & the American version which is on @ 12am espn tomorrow morning

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Xcasual wrote:
timdog80 wrote:The shows probably already been filmed...........When a freind of mine was on it he was sworn to secrecy and nobody even knew he had taken part till it was aired :ayatollah:

They both started last week ,uk v aus & the American version which is on @ 12am espn tomorrow morning

I see, i know when they start they aint live.

Look forward to it.

I watched BAMMA the other night, saw that jack marshman do well, remember seeing him headline a knuckleup doo i went to in cheltenham when it kicked off with all the cardiff fans and swansea fans and they had to stop the fighting in the ring because of it all :shock: :lol: :ayatollah: