Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

kates baps----------- here quick

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:19 pm

kate-middleton-topless[1].jpg
dirty gits. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: spot the ball XXXXX CCFC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: kates baps----------- here quick

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:13 pm

In all honesty I expected a bit more, I came across some decent pics while looking for screw fix, they had pics of her arse etc and none of it was doing it for me.. I still give her one through

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Miller time wrote:In all honesty I expected a bit more, I came across some decent pics while looking for screw fix, they had pics of her arse etc and none of it was doing it for me.. I still give her one through

You do have to be careful what you innocently search for, just like "Screwfix". My father is a big fan of modern jazz. He asked me to help him find recordings that featured female staccato vocal styles. So I told him to google something like "Female Scat Artists". Unfortunately this did not return the results that he expected. As a result, I fear he will never again enjoy a McDonalds chocolate milkshake and he now faints at the site of a Marmite jar.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:49 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Miller time wrote:In all honesty I expected a bit more, I came across some decent pics while looking for screw fix, they had pics of her arse etc and none of it was doing it for me.. I still give her one through

You do have to be careful what you innocently search for, just like "Screwfix". My father is a big fan of modern jazz. He asked me to help him find recordings that featured female staccato vocal styles. So I told him to google something like "Female Scat Artists". Unfortunately this did not return the results that he expected. As a result, I fear he will never again enjoy a McDonalds chocolate milkshake and he now faints at the site of a Marmite jar.

:lol: :lol: :lol: