Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For £1miilion would you?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm

With that Kate getting her baps out and someone taking her photo, there's been a lot of people slagging off the photographer for invading her privacy etc.
Photos such as those though can raise as much as a million quid. So the question is, if you knew some pricess was sunbathing topless and you had a tidy camera with you, would you take the shot or retain some morals?

Personally I wouldn't have taken her photo. Not because of moral reasons but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to piss off the royals. Not when they can arrange the odd little accident to happen.

Re: For £1miilion would you?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Hate the Paps, Love the Baps. :D

It's wrong but for a Million Welsh pounds, Id do it.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Kanester wrote:Hate the Paps, Love the Baps. :D

It's wrong but for a Million Welsh pounds, Id do it.

Lets be honest most would do it for £1000

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Id do it just for a laugh

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:52 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Id do it just for a laugh

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Fo a million quid?!?! Morals?? You serious, I would have already snapped it, amazed you wouldn't.

1 picture and you would never have to work again, maybe since she is who she is she should think twice before sunbathing topless!! The paporatzi have have no limits, everyone knows this.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:51 am

Yup, i would

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 am

Theres not a lot I wouldnt do for a million quid tbh

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:10 pm

If she was asleep on a sun bed, I'd take a shit on her for £1mil

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Berwyn wrote:With that Kate getting her baps out and someone taking her photo, there's been a lot of people slagging off the photographer for invading her privacy etc.
Photos such as those though can raise as much as a million quid. So the question is, if you knew some pricess was sunbathing topless and you had a tidy camera with you, would you take the shot or retain some morals?

Personally I wouldn't have taken her photo. Not because of moral reasons but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to piss off the royals. Not when they can arrange the odd little accident to happen.

why is it wrong to take pictures of her and ok to take pictures of another famous person.....kate should have been well aware of this type of photographer but chose to ignore it.....so my answer is.....yep id take photos. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:15 pm

She shouldn't have her tits out if she doesn't want to be caught.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Course I would. Couldn't give a fuk about the royal family, so it would be my pleasure.