Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " £17(ADULT) TO WATCH CARDIFF CITY AT HOME "

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Paid 28 + booking fee for Leeds last Monday so got in early for Blackpool.

Paid 23 + booking fee earlier.

Sell out ;)

It was either sell out or go to the Cinema or Retail Park every bloody Saturday :lol:

TBH mate the red wasnt that bad on the pitch. The worst bit was down on the concourse or in the stands. Its all very messy to say the least.

Brownie told me you buckled in case you got any more threats, he said that's why changed your user name again (the b*stard)...I didn't believe him tho butt :D

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Paid 28 + booking fee for Leeds last Monday so got in early for Blackpool.

Paid 23 + booking fee earlier.

Sell out ;)

It was either sell out or go to the Cinema or Retail Park every bloody Saturday :lol:

TBH mate the red wasnt that bad on the pitch. The worst bit was down on the concourse or in the stands. Its all very messy to say the least.

Brownie told me you buckled in case you got any more threats, he said that's why changed your user name again (the b*stard)...I didn't believe him tho butt :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont need to worry about anymore threats. Its safe to say Browny has taken all the heat off me and has made him himself "Red Terrors" No.1 target. :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:09 pm

It's a great scheme but needs to be advertised more, as that's the first I knew of how it really worked!! I guess those not on the MBs won't have a scooby.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Arfur Europe wrote:It's a great scheme but needs to be advertised more, as that's the first I knew of how it really worked!! I guess those not on the MBs won't have a scooby.

Thats why I put it out on here, so many fans have asked whats going on with our price scheme :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Fantastic value that is :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Or just £7 in tesco vouchers for selected games
http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/pro ... ailability

Cheers for that tip mate. Just got myself 2 of the ticket vouchers. Too late for Blackpool now though, and the price for that already gone up I suppose, so possibly might just watch the stream of that one - big game now though given Blackpool's league position.

Never know what to do with the feckin things (Clubcard vouchers) - seems a waste spending them on food when there are always offers letting you get stuff half price etc. This is ideal for me though - so thanks v much for the tip.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Shame we blew it today would have been 2nd v 3rd next week.

Nothing like a top of the table clash to get the juices flowing

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Shame we blew it today would have been 2nd v 3rd next week.

Nothing like a top of the table clash to get the juices flowing

I agree Polo, it would of got us a bigger crowd.