Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Does anyone know

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:

My own agenda?????......please enlighten me.

Yeah the agenda like many others on here to get Gwyn off the hock with his previous January comment

So thats what you ment by january, Link it then adam where he says jan he will be vs the malaysians like you say above because this is the 1st ive seen of this on here tbh.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:What date in January 'certain' posters are going to turn against the board if the debt issue hasn't been resolved ? Just for me to put it in my diary

Why january, whats jan got to do with it or has it been said VT is paying it by jan :?: , maybe ive missed something :?

Yes in the fans meeting in August Gwyn and others stated in front of 120 people that if the debt in't sorted by January then they would be the first to turn aginst the Malaysians and go 'over the fence'. All I am asking is that as we are now in mid-September does anyone know the date in Janaury as I can make a note ofit in my diary.? No since I've mentioned this Gwyn is in denial that he ever mentiond the month of January!!!! :lol: You couldn't make it up as he got more faces than a pandy clock!!!!!

Well I've not seen Gwyn mention January. Have you got a link to this?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:34 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:

Yeah the agenda like many others on here to get Gwyn off the hock with his previous January comment

Link it then adam where he says jan he will be vs the malaysians like you say above because this is the 1st ive seen of this on here tbh.

It was a public comment which he made in a public meeting in front of 120 people so there's no link. However I'm sure that forum members who wre there will ack me up.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:

Link it then adam where he says jan he will be vs the malaysians like you say above because this is the 1st ive seen of this on here tbh.

It was a public comment which he made in a public meeting in front of 120 people so there's no link. However I'm sure that forum members who wre there will ack me up.

120 people when or where was this?? or are you going on about the KCB meeting where there was 70 people in total and you wasnt even there unless somebody told you this. Then again he was also there with iron bars, weapons galore and his henchmen according to some on forums which made me laugh because some of the people with him make gwyn look like small fry when it comes to sorting out trouble because they do it for a living, why i never listened to half the shit put out on here that night :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:

So, you've no actual proof????

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:47 pm

cityone wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:

The witnesses will back me up

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:

So where are they???....the clock is ticking.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:53 pm

:lol:
cityone wrote:

The witnesses will back me up[/quote]

So where are they???....the clock is ticking.[/quote]

not everyone has internet access 24/7 like us FFS!!!

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Angry Man wrote::lol:
cityone wrote:

So where are they???....the clock is ticking.[/quote]

not everyone has internet access 24/7 like us FFS!!![/quote]

How long shall we give them, I need to put it in my diary. :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:55 pm

[/quote]

How long shall we give them, I need to put it in my diary. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:35 pm

You couldnt make some of this up. You really couldnt. :lol:

Telling people to stop sticking their nose in cos they werent at the meeting when hes the one throwing the accusations and wasnt at the meeting either.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:You couldnt make some of this up. You really couldnt. :lol:

Telling people to stop sticking their nose in cos they werent at the meeting when hes the one throwing the accusations and wasnt at the meeting either.

Brilliant comedy, fair play. Somebody buy him a pint.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:You couldnt make some of this up. You really couldnt. :lol:

i think he's just trying out is stage routine and material. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

I had this boxing thing when I was a kid. You smashed it and it kept bouncing back up.

Hes like the human version. Hes been seriously ripped apart today and he still keeps comng back for more. :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:18 am

Still waiting Adam, what time do your witness's knock their computers on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:56 am

Cloud cuckoo land springs to mind here adam some of the posts you have put out in the last few months have made me realise how funny you are. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:51 am

Were you at this meeting?????[/quote]

No due to work however 120 heard he said and some are even contacted me and mentioned that its the 24th of January for some reason. Maybe it would be better than rather you try and defend something you clearly know nothing about, try and sit back and see whats been said about the issue. Some would say that you are actually trying to deflect the question away from Gwyn and others for your own agenda.[/quote]

Right. So because Cityone wasn't at the meeting he shouldn't stick his nose in

you werent at the meeting either - Yet your allowed to start a thread about it.

Seriously lad, book yourself into Whitchurch again before somebody does it for you

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:05 am

That's the first proper post I've read from Gwynn on here. Normally his posts are childish and designed to goad people who don't agree with him.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:24 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:That's the first proper post I've read from Gwynn on here. Normally his posts are childish and designed to goad people who don't agree with him.

Well you have only been on here for a week, what do you expect. :roll:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Still waiting, don't tell me they gone into witness protection. :x

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Still waiting, don't tell me they gone into witness protection. :x

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:35 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Still waiting, don't tell me they gone into witness protection. :x

Most would gwyn afterall your so called henchmen listen to you :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:What date in January 'certain' posters are going to turn against the board if the debt issue hasn't been resolved ? Just for me to put it in my diary

Why january, whats jan got to do with it or has it been said VT is paying it by jan :?: , maybe ive missed something :?

Yes in the fans meeting in August Gwyn and others stated in front of 120 people that if the debt in't sorted by January then they would be the first to turn aginst the Malaysians and go 'over the fence'. All I am asking is that as we are now in mid-September does anyone know the date in Janaury as I can make a note ofit in my diary.? No since I've mentioned this Gwyn is in denial that he ever mentiond the month of January!!!! :lol: You couldn't make it up as he got more faces than a pandy clock!!!!!

Are people allowed to change their minds?
Have you ever said something and then changed your mind :roll:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:26 am

Still waiting, surely at least one of your "witness's" are back on line?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:06 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:That's the first proper post I've read from Gwynn on here. Normally his posts are childish and designed to goad people who don't agree with him.

Incorrect, I've read this forum for a while. I'm also aware that you went around threatening people who didn't agree with you at meetings.

Very mature way to deal with things.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Incorrect, I've read this forum for a while. I'm also aware that you went around threatening people who didn't agree with you at meetings.

If your aware of me threatening people, name one of them and one threat I made, or are you just carrying on the heresay.
Ask yourself, if I had made these alleged threats in front of so many witness's, why has no one posted what threat or who was threatened, and further more, my haven't the police been informed?

Answer me that properly, and possibly you may merit some proper debate, until then, you are just another anonymous internet troll. ;)

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Never read your threads because I don't like your threads. Thought id give you the benefit of doubt and this is the scat you write. Bore off!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:24 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

If your aware of me threatening people, name one of them and one threat I made, or are you just carrying on the heresay.
Ask yourself, if I had made these alleged threats in front of so many witness's, why has no one posted what threat or who was threatened, and further more, my haven't the police been informed?

Answer me that properly, and possibly you may merit some proper debate, until then, you are just another anonymous internet troll. ;)

Didn't you say you were going to "bury" anyonr who protests? Or is that an angry fabrication?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Didn't you say you were going to "bury" anyonr who protests? Or is that an angry fabrication?

No Macca said that, and is quite happy to admit it, and what he actually said was if anyone protested in the stadium and disrupted on field events then he would bury them, this was related to the Dudders thing where we got to hear he had planned to let off twenty blue smoke bombs during the game. Hope the true facts don't spoil the rumours.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:12 pm

f*cking comedy gold this, i can not even believe thsi kcb meeting thing is still going on ffs i thought eveone knew the facts of what happend and who said what but it seems not. Gwyn just admit you was carring a baseball bat under your coat along the iron bars and a swiss army knife we all know it was all you mun just come clean . :lol: