Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does anyone know

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:54 pm

What date in January 'certain' posters are going to turn against the board if the debt issue hasn't been resolved ? Just for me to put it in my diary

Re: Does anyone know

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:08 pm

:lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:14 pm

why who said it would be sorted by january ...why dont you fu.k off ...stop starting shit posts ..just to start poeple off again ....the debt to equity will be done by the malaysians when there good and ready....by the way the debt that is growing is down to the malaysians and they are comfortable with it ...so shut the fu.k up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:21 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:why who said it would be sorted by january ...why dont you fu.k off ...stop starting shit posts ..just to start poeple off again ....the debt to equity will be done by the malaysians when there good and ready....by the way the debt that is growing is down to the malaysians and they are comfortable with it ...so shut the fu.k up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice one.

:thumbup:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:21 pm

Angry Man wrote:What date in January 'certain' posters are going to turn against the board if the debt issue hasn't been resolved ? Just for me to put it in my diary

I know Annis is keen on this debt and date issue, me personally I'm more concerned that Vt fullfills his promises, such as investing in the team, and academy, planning and building a new training ground and expanding the stadium should we get in the Premiership, so far, he ain't done a bad job and if these are the actions of a man out to scam us or make a quick buck, then it's a strange way to go about things :lol:

My stance then and know is that we should give him the chance and some trust and if he shows that he's shafting us, then I will be first over the fence, that still stands, but it does look unlikely that any of us need to climb any fences at the moment, the man is backing up his promises.

The debt isn't just in his hands, and we are all hopeful that him and Sam can come to some agreement, but it's going to take two, so we just got to sit and wait.

However, the debt doesn't worry me, it's not my debt, it's VT's club and VT's debt, if he pays it all off or keeps it as a debt for business reasons, then it ain't going to cost me anymore either way. It's not my club, it's not yours, we have no debt, because we don't own the club, some of us on here don't even visit the club, let alone own it. ;)

If he pays off all the debt then it simply means we as fans are in debt to him, the only way he can get any return on his investment is to make us successful and then sell us, I for one can live with that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Angry Man wrote:What date in January 'certain' posters are going to turn against the board if the debt issue hasn't been resolved ? Just for me to put it in my diary

I think you'll find that what people have said, (myself included)is that WHEN the langston loan notes are sorted, VT has to then turn the debt to equity as he has promised, if he does not carry out his promise then and only then, will fans turn on him, i don't really know where you are getting january from because no date has been mentioned due to the on going langston issue, i fully expect something to "give" by the end of this month, if it does, then changing from debt to equity will still take some time to resolve.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:23 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

I know Annis is keen on this debt and date issue, me personally I'm more concerned that Vt fullfills his promises, such as investing in the team, and academy, planning and building a new training ground and expanding the stadium should we get in the Premiership, so far, he ain't done a bad job and if these are the actions of a man out to scam us or make a quick buck, then it's a strange way to go about things :lol:

My stance then and know is that we should give him the chance and some trust and if he shows that he's shafting us, then I will be first over the fence, that still stands, but it does look unlikely that any of us need to climb any fences at the moment, the man is backing up his promises.

The debt isn't just in his hands, and we are all hopeful that him and Sam can come to some agreement, but it's going to take two, so we just got to sit and wait.

However, the debt doesn't worry me, it's not my debt, it's VT's club and VT's debt, if he pays it all off or keeps it as a debt for business reasons, then it ain't going to cost me anymore either way. It's not my club, it's not yours, we have no debt, because we don't own the club, some of us on here don't even visit the club, let alone own it. ;)

If he pays off all the debt then it simply means we as fans are in debt to him, the only way he can get any return on his investment is to make us successful and then sell us, I for one can live with that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great post.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:24 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:why who said it would be sorted by january ...why dont you fu.k off ...stop starting shit posts ..just to start poeple off again ....the debt to equity will be done by the malaysians when there good and ready....by the way the debt that is growing is down to the malaysians and they are comfortable with it ...so shut the fu.k up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This

And why not mention turn against Sam while your at it

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Dont know where you got the January date from Adam but besides that I think the question is valid.

VT said he would turn the debt into equity although when he announced this he gave no date when this would happen. I suppose he can't really give a date because one of the criterias to turn it into equity is to sort out Langston first. I can't see that happening for a while.

So forget about a day for now. However we can ask how is our equity going to cover the debt. First we need to know how much the debt is. It ranges from £30 million up to £80 million. Then we need to know how much equity we have. Going on the lower debt mark I'm struggling to see how we have that much equity of £30 million. So god knows if the debt is £80 million where the equity is.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Dont know where you got the January date from Adam but besides that I think the question is valid.

VT said he would turn the debt into equity although when he announced this he gave no date when this would happen. I suppose he can't really give a date because one of the criterias to turn it into equity is to sort out Langston first. I can't see that happening for a while.

So forget about a day for now. However we can ask how is our equity going to cover the debt. First we need to know how much the debt is. It ranges from £30 million up to £80 million. Then we need to know how much equity we have. Going on the lower debt mark I'm struggling to see how we have that much equity of £30 million. So god knows if the debt is £80 million where the equity is.

There isn't enough equity there to cover the debt, so in my eyes that is a positive, every penny VT puts in over and above our equity value means that is a penny less he can get back if it goes wrong, he is so well tied in now and the amount is growing so the possibility of admin or liquidation as i see it is lessened, the only way VT can protect his money or even look to making a return is to invest more and get us to a sellable or at least an invest-able stage is to put in whatever's needed to ensure it. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:10 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

My stance then and know is that we should give him the chance and some trust and if he shows that he's shafting us, then I will be first over the fence, :

This made me smile actually picturing in my minds eye you charging over the fence :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:10 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Dont know where you got the January date from Adam but besides that I think the question is valid.

There isn't enough equity there to cover the debt, so in my eyes that is a positive, every penny VT puts in over and above our equity value means that is a penny less he can get back if it goes wrong, he is so well tied in now and the amount is growing so the possibility of admin or liquidation as i see it is lessened, the only way VT can protect his money or even look to making a return is to invest more and get us to a sellable or at least an invest-able stage is to put in whatever's needed to ensure it. :ayatollah:

Thought so.

So officially we will never be debt free?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:29 pm

I thought that most people said if VT didn't convery his loans to equity after the Langstone issue had been settled. Unfortunately until such time that a deal is completed we just have to wait on that one but I for one will not be holding my breath.

VT although he is not the owner of the club has continued to bankroll the club and not just with day to day costs but with money that allowed MM to have a real go in the transfer market. This despite months of bollocks from the OP of the Malaysians planning to cut and run, he has been proved wrong time and time again and now the cretin moves onto the debt to equity issue. What next ? Who gives a f**k

On Saturday the game against Leeds was shown live on Astro TV Sports channels. Astro TV is a Malaysian Satellite TV Company which cover all of Asia. The game shown on Astro Sports 1 was shown at the same time as the Premier League matches between Stoke / Man City and QPR / Chelsea.

VT said at the time of the rebrand that the club would be aggresively marketing in Malaysia and within 4 months their No1 Satellite TV Broadcaster is carrying our home matches. Although the monies are going into the overall Football League TV revenue pot the electromic advertising banners in the stadium are earning money for the club.

Right now we appear to have a squad more than capable of maintaining a strong promotion push and a manager who is working very very hard with the full support of the board.

What more can we seriously ask for. Anyone who says a debt free club well in my opinion find someone who is prepared to fund the club going forward, pay off the debts incurred by previous Chairman, develop the stadium and fund the construction of a new training ground. Doesn't sound that difficult does it. :?

Why not give this guy a chance he has deep pockets and is certainly putting his money where is mouth is, as I said what more can we seriously ask for.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:41 pm

So Gwyn are you now saying that you and others stated if the debt isn't sorted by January then you would turn against the Malaysians. :?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:48 pm

castleblue wrote:I thought that most people said if VT didn't convery his loans to equity after the Langstone issue had been settled. Unfortunately until such time that a deal is completed we just have to wait on that one but I for one will not be holding my breath.

VT although he is not the owner of the club has continued to bankroll the club and not just with day to day costs but with money that allowed MM to have a real go in the transfer market. This despite months of bollocks from the OP of the Malaysians planning to cut and run, he has been proved wrong time and time again and now the cretin moves onto the debt to equity issue. What next ? Who gives a f**k

On Saturday the game against Leeds was shown live on Astro TV Sports channels. Astro TV is a Malaysian Satellite TV Company which cover all of Asia. The game shown on Astro Sports 1 was shown at the same time as the Premier League matches between Stoke / Man City and QPR / Chelsea.

VT said at the time of the rebrand that the club would be aggresively marketing in Malaysia and within 4 months their No1 Satellite TV Broadcaster is carrying our home matches. Although the monies are going into the overall Football League TV revenue pot the electromic advertising banners in the stadium are earning money for the club.

Right now we appear to have a squad more than capable of maintaining a strong promotion push and a manager who is working very very hard with the full support of the board.

What more can we seriously ask for. Anyone who says a debt free club well in my opinion find someone who is prepared to fund the club going forward, pay off the debts incurred by previous Chairman, develop the stadium and fund the construction of a new training ground. Doesn't sound that difficult does it. :?

Why not give this guy a chance he has deep pockets and is certainly putting his money where is mouth is, as I said what more can we seriously ask for.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Because CB did not VT say the debt will be converted into equity?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:48 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

So you are now going back on your word then Gwyn..? You stated in that meeting in front of 120 people that you will be the first fence if the debt isn't sorted by January!!!

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

So you are now going back on your word then Gwyn..? You stated in that meeting in front of 120 people that you will be the first fence if the debt isn't sorted by January!!!

I was not at the meeting but i can't ever recall gwyn, (or anyone for that matter) mentioning january as a cut off date, why would they when there has no date been given to close the langston deal????

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:05 pm

cityone wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

I was not at the meeting but i can't ever recall gwyn, (or anyone for that matter) mentioning january as a cut off date, why would they when there has no date been given to close the langston deal????

well if you weren't in the meeting then why are you sticking your nose in.? Gwyn and others stated JANUARY in front of 120 people so I would like to know when in JANUARY so that I can note it in my diary.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

well if you weren't in the meeting then why are you sticking your nose in.? Gwyn and others stated JANUARY in front of 120 people so I would like to know when in JANUARY so that I can note it in my diary.

Were you at this meeting?????

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Angry Man wrote:So Gwyn are you now saying that you and others stated if the debt isn't sorted by January then you would turn against the Malaysians. :?

I have never said that and why would I, the debt can't be sorted by either one side wanting it to, boths sides have to agree, so how can any of us fans put a date to that, and why January.

I repeat again, my stance and view which was made common knowledge from day one was, why protest and drive VT away from the club at that time. He had put in forty million pounds but if we had angered or driven him away at the time, then he could have walked away, sold what he could and possibly regained twenty or so million pounds and we'd be in liquidation.

What i said then and stand by, is draw him in, give it a chance and every extra penny he puts in makes it less likely that he will want to, or even be able to simply walk away, well he's put more than a few pennies in now and I for one believe and hope he's the real deal, he hardly looks like someone in for a quick kill.

If however we had gone along peacefully with the rebrand after all the promises and then find out he's shafted us, then after six months or so we'd be in a position to know and if there was any action needed as I said in a figure of speech "I'd be first over the fence"
Possibly this is where half a story Adam is coming from, but he is one of those that only hears the bits that he wants to and never looks at the full picture, or the full game as it happens. :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:14 pm

cityone wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

No he wasnt hes just making a fool of himself again

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

no Adam, you are going off rumours and hearsay yet again, perhaps you should actually come to one of these meetings you feel so strongly about. I said in response to Annis actually at that meeting that if after six months we found out they were shafting us, then I'd get involved in protesting, the debt to me is irrelevant, nothing we can do about it.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:16 pm

cityone wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
cityone wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

No due to work however 120 heard he said and some are even contacted me and mentioned that its the 24th of January for some reason. Maybe it would be better than rather you try and defend something you clearly know nothing about, try and sit back and see whats been said about the issue. Some would say that you are actually trying to deflect the question away from Gwyn and others for your own agenda.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:18 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

no Adam, you are going off rumours and hearsay yet again, perhaps you should actually come to one of these meetings you feel so strongly about. I said in response to Annis actually at that meeting that if after six months we found out they were shafting us, then I'd get involved in protesting, the debt to me is irrelevant, nothing we can do about it.

Absolute bollox!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YOU STATED JANUARYAND YOU KNOW IT!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:21 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:So Gwyn are you now saying that you and others stated if the debt isn't sorted by January then you would turn against the Malaysians. :?

I have never said that and why would I, the debt can't be sorted by either one side wanting it to, boths sides have to agree, so how can any of us fans put a date to that, and why January.

I repeat again, my stance and view which was made common knowledge from day one was, why protest and drive VT away from the club at that time. He had put in forty million pounds but if we had angered or driven him away at the time, then he could have walked away, sold what he could and possibly regained twenty or so million pounds and we'd be in liquidation.

What i said then and stand by, is draw him in, give it a chance and every extra penny he puts in makes it less likely that he will want to, or even be able to simply walk away, well he's put more than a few pennies in now and I for one believe and hope he's the real deal, he hardly looks like someone in for a quick kill.

If however we had gone along peacefully with the rebrand after all the promises and then find out he's shafted us, then after six months or so we'd be in a position to know and if there was any action needed as I said in a figure of speech "I'd be first over the fence"
Possibly this is where half a story Adam is coming from, but he is one of those that only hears the bits that he wants to and never looks at the full picture, or the full game as it happens. :lol: :lol:

Gwyn, i don't know about the full picture or the full game, but he certainly is'nt the FULL SHILLING, a broken down politician comes to mind.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Why january, whats jan got to do with it or has it been said VT is paying it by jan :?: , maybe ive missed something :?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:24 pm

cityone wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Gwyn, i don't know about the full picture or the full game, but he certainly is'nt the FULL SHILLING, a broken down politician comes to mind.

120 people know what was said and who said it. Yet he still denies it and people like you believe him!!! :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:27 pm

If he pays off all the debt then it simply means we as fans are in debt to him, the only way he can get any return on his investment is to make us successful and then sell us, I for one can live with that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

So you are now going back on your word then Gwyn..? You stated in that meeting in front of 120 people that you will be the first fence if the debt isn't sorted by January!!![/quote]

I was not at the meeting but i can't ever recall gwyn, (or anyone for that matter) mentioning january as a cut off date, why would they when there has no date been given to close the langston deal????[/quote]

well if you weren't in the meeting then why are you sticking your nose in.? Gwyn and others stated JANUARY in front of 120 people so I would like to know when in JANUARY so that I can note it in my diary.[/quote]

Were you at this meeting?????[/quote]

No due to work however 120 heard he said and some are even contacted me and mentioned that its the 24th of January for some reason. Maybe it would be better than rather you try and defend something you clearly know nothing about, try and sit back and see whats been said about the issue. Some would say that you are actually trying to deflect the question away from Gwyn and others for your own agenda.[/quote]

My own agenda?????......please enlighten me.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:29 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Why january, whats jan got to do with it or has it been said VT is paying it by jan :?: , maybe ive missed something :?

Yes in the fans meeting in August Gwyn and others stated in front of 120 people that if the debt in't sorted by January then they would be the first to turn aginst the Malaysians and go 'over the fence'. All I am asking is that as we are now in mid-September does anyone know the date in Janaury as I can make a note ofit in my diary.? No since I've mentioned this Gwyn is in denial that he ever mentiond the month of January!!!! :lol: You couldn't make it up as he got more faces than a pandy clock!!!!!

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:30 pm

cityone wrote:

My own agenda?????......please enlighten me.

Yeah the agenda like many others on here to get Gwyn off the hock with his previous January comment