Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Does anyone know

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:32 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:f*cking comedy gold this, i can not even believe thsi kcb meeting thing is still going on ffs i thought eveone knew the facts of what happend and who said what but it seems not. Gwyn just admit you was carring a baseball bat under your coat along the iron bars and a swiss army knife we all know it was all you mun just come clean . :lol:

I remember a story from years ago, when I was in Aberdare College at seventeen, I had a run in with the gardener, horrible horrible man who used to bring in stray dogs in the college grounds to chase off the sheep who wandered in, he din't care if these dogs savaged the sheep as long as he got them out of there, when I said I'd report him (me the old animal loving Vegetarian that I am) he had it in for me big time.

Any way, one day five of us had been up the chippie for lunch, and unbeknownst to me, one of the boys had bought a pint of milk, drunk it and thrown the empty bottle in the long grass..

Later that day I was called to the principles office, and there were the principle, the personnel manager from my place of work(I was doing an apprenticeship) and the gardener (tw*t).

I was told that i was being instantly dismissed because I had placed this bottle in the grass hoping to cause damage to the gardener (I kid you not) Obviously I denied this and wasn't even aware of a bottle.
Luckily the Principle asked who was with me and wanted them there to question.

Well fair play the lads came up and soon as they heard the accusations against me one of the lads chirped in and said "that wasn't Gwyn, it was me, and there was no sabotage, just litter and I' apologise".

Well you could see the Personnel manager from my factory scowling, he'd been fetched up here for this serious accusation and it was a total fabrication. The principle turned to the gardener and said " and what have you got to say about this" and he replied like a petulant child "well it might not have been him, but if he'd had a bottle, that's what he would have done" case dismissed, didn't even get a f*cking apoolgy, you couldn't make it up.

Well back to my football threats story, I think it's been established now, that I personally made no threats and to no person, but the next thing will be " he may not have actually said it, but I bet he was thinking and planning to do it" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: