Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where to Buy FIFA13 ??

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:49 am

Looking for the best place to pre order Fifa 13 so that i will get it on the day or maybe day or 2 before it comes out ?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Where to Buy FIFA13 ??

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:51 am

Shopto.net

Ordered FIFA 12 from them last year and had it a day or two early.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:54 am

Places like Tesco, Asda and Morrison's usually sell FIFA games for about £25 when it first comes out, that's how I got FIFA 09/10/11 and 12.

I've pre ordered this years game from Game though. I got the ultimate edition which means I get free ultimate team packs and the Adidas All-Star team, whatever that is :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Yeah mate best off waiting near release day and checking for offers. ASDA and Tesco usually do it for around 25-30 as said by other poster. Any one fancy a game on Xbox when its out add me : Welsh Jonesy :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Sadly, you can't pre-order a game to get it delivered early. It's just pot luck and you hoping that the delivery company messes up.

If you really want to pre-order it, just get it off amazon.co.uk, very safe and I've had no problems on release day arrival. If you're not bothered about the free gold packs that come with the pre-order, just go down to Asda or Tesco, like people have said, they sell it for around £27. Well, they have been the past couple of years anyway.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Cheers for the reply guys,

I have done that a few times over the years usually waiting in tesco/ASDA at 12 in the morning to get it but cant be arsed doing that this year. I have found that you can pre-order with sainsburys to get it on the day and if you put this code in the promo area you get 20% off (SETOK12). So managed to get it for £34.40.