Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Team for tomoz

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:24 am

Marshall

Kev
Hudson
Turner (Would play him tomoz, alot stronger then connley espically with keogh tomoz, turner have him in his pocket)
Taylor

Mutch
Noone
Bellamy
Whitts

Maynard
Helguson

Subs
Lewis
Con
Kim
Verj
Smith
Mason
Cowie or conway

Re: Team for tomoz

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:31 am

I'd keep it 4-5-1, with Maynard up top on his own. After all Helguson looked dead in the second half on saturday
----------------------Marshall--------------------
Kev----------Huds------------Connolly-----Taylor
---------------------Gunnar------------------------
--------------Mutch----------Whitts---------------
Smith---------------------------------------Noone
--------------------Maynard------------------------

Subs: Lewis, Turner, Cowie, Kim, Mason, Bellamy, Helguson,

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:41 am

Assuming Ben Turner is still injured...

I can see Bellamy starting tomorrow but not sure who Malky could drop.

I'm thinking we may see a 4-5-1 but with Bellers in the hole...

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:42 am

Malky on Bellamy, "he'll be in the squad, whether he plays a part in the match we'll wait and see"

Malky on Turner "More likely to be back for Saturday"

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Same team for me. Given Bellamy's injury and knee it's unlikely he will start a game and we need HH and Smith for strength V Millwall.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Marshall

Kev
Hudson
Turner (Would play him tomoz, alot stronger then connley espically with keogh tomoz, turner have him in his pocket)
Taylor

Mutch
Noone
Bellamy
Whitts

Maynard
Helguson

no tommy smith???? :shock:
Subs
Lewis
Con
Kim
Verj
Smith
Mason
Cowie or conway

no tommy smith???? :shock:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Would be very surprised if Helguson or Bellamy start.

I'd make the one change, Mason in for Helguson - or if he wants to do 4-5-1, Gunnarsson in for Helguson.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:25 pm

....................Marshall......................

Kev........hudson........Connolly..........taylor

------------Whitts.........Mutch--------------

--Smith------------------------------Noone----

--------------------Bellamy-------------------

..................maynard......................

Subs: Lewis, Turner, Cowie, Kim, Mason, Velikjona, Helguson,

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Marshall - McNaughton, Hudson, Connolly, Taylor - Smith, Mutch, Whittingham, Noone - Mason, Maynard

Give Helguson a rest, considering he's 35 and we have a long season ahead, and bring Bellamy on at the 60/70 minute mark.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:01 pm

id say keep the same team definatley wouldnt drop smith i thought he has been outstanding since hes been here maybe helguson needs a rest i would like that Velikjona to start

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Craig Noone is out for the team to face Millwall due to injury in training session yesterday, but will be back for Palace game.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:37 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:Craig Noone is out for the team to face Millwall due to injury in training session yesterday, but will be back for Palace game.

bellamy is in then :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Marshall
keV
Hudson
Connolly
Taylor
Smith
Gunnarson
Whitts
Kimbo
Mason
Maynard

Subs
Lewis
Nugent
Mutch
Cowie
Bellers
Velikonja
Helguson

4-4-1-1

Bellers for Kimbo on the hour & Cowie for Mason 15-20 mins to go to protect our lead! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:05 pm

nicky evans wrote:
azz_ccfc wrote:Craig Noone is out for the team to face Millwall due to injury in training session yesterday, but will be back for Palace game.

bellamy is in then :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Might not start.....according to press conference earlier, Bellamy will be in squad, but is not fully match fit after the calf injury and is unlikely to start and will likely to be among the subs. So possible return for Craig Conway?

Ben Turner is also out for tommorow as well, as they dont want to risk him until hes fully match fit. Connolly Will start, with Ben Nugent taking his place on the bench.

Kadeem Harris who was close to a first team call up, suffered an ankle injury in training, and will have a scan on Tuesday. He could be out for about for a while. (No timeframe given until a scan)

McPhail and Gestede are close to match fitness, most likely before the Blackpool game.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:43 pm

If Noone's got a knock and CB39 is not ready to start then surely this means Kim Bo Kyung will start? :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 pm

NickPenarth wrote:If Noone's got a knock and CB39 is not ready to start then surely this means Kim Bo Kyung will start? :ayatollah:

In my opinion it has to be Conway, hes had an excellent pre-season after that horrific injury.

For me, as much as Kim Bo Kyung had an excellent tournament during the Olympics, I feel he should be slowly implemented to the starting line up e.g. coming on last 10-20 mins and then starting a full game after 3-5 games, just to get a feel of championship football.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Valley Lad wrote:Marshall
keV
Hudson
Connolly
Taylor
Smith
Gunnarson
Whitts
Kimbo
Mason
Maynard

Subs
Lewis
Nugent
Mutch
Cowie
Bellers
Velikonja
Helguson

4-4-1-1

Bellers for Kimbo on the hour & Cowie for Mason 15-20 mins to go to protect our lead! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Who scored? What's the score?