Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will Swansea fall apart?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:44 am

Wondering if are neighbours will fall apart after the wind has been taken out of their sales? I hope to see them go through a couple of managers this season :D

Re: Will Swansea fall apart?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:45 am

obssesed much? :roll:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:46 am

Bluubird67 wrote:Wondering if are neighbours will fall apart after the wind has been taken out of their sales? I hope to see them go through a couple of managers this season :D

who cares!?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:25 pm

no fuss, one way or another. :ayatollah: CCFC

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Couldnt give a flying f**k, it would be nice to see them fall down and be in the bottom tier again but who cares? as long as city are winning and it makes me smile i really am not botherd. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:10 pm

WHO CARES, FORGET THEM :ayatollah: carry on supporting the biggest and best supported side in Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:12 pm

This is a CCFC messageboard and half the threads are about Swansea. We have been relatively Jack free on here the past few weeks but threads like these bring the rats back.

:old: :old:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Who cares, lets concentrate on ourselves!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Don't know, don't care. Concentrate on our club, that's enough to be getting on with :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:This is a CCFC messageboard and half the threads are about Swansea. We have been relatively Jack free on here the past few weeks but threads like these bring the rats back.

Fully agree, forget about them they're of no concern to us unless they are in our league. Feck em

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:This is a CCFC messageboard and half the threads are about Swansea. We have been relatively Jack free on here the past few weeks but threads like these bring the rats back.

1948 - for once, on this one, I agree with you entirely^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Yes. Les jaques are done

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:13 pm

i think we're going to win a hell of a lot of games this season. that means the jacks wont be on here. threads like this will incourage the vermin to infest the site. lets forget them and enjoy our good football. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:54 pm

murphy wrote:i think we're going to win a hell of a lot of games this season. that means the jacks wont be on here. threads like this will incourage the vermin to infest the site. lets forget them and enjoy our good football. :ayatollah:

Or you could bump the topic back to the top you bulb
Look at the table bitches :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Bluubird67 wrote:Wondering if are neighbours will fall apart after the wind has been taken out of their sales? I hope to see them go through a couple of managers this season :D

Brighton are my Swansea so don't really take an avid interest in them, to answer your question will they fall apart ? in my opinion not a chance, will be surprised if they finish outside the top ten, and good luck to them. would sooner see them there than anyone apart from city or wrexham. was in the wrexham end at there fa cup game against brighton this year, top bananas the lot of em :D

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:52 pm

waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:i think we're going to win a hell of a lot of games this season. that means the jacks wont be on here. threads like this will incourage the vermin to infest the site. lets forget them and enjoy our good football. :ayatollah:

had a look earlier, we're 1pt off the top, happy days. not intrested in the other 3 league tables!

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 pm

murphy wrote:
waddle wrote:

had a look earlier, we're 1pt off the top, happy days. not intrested in the other 3 league tables!

That's the way murph , keep bumping the jack threads :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:01 am

None of u care or are intrested on us???yet u all replyed?.
Intresting way of showing u dont care or give a f**k....
Lol thats it BAN THE JACKS ANNIS. :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:01 am

None of u care or are intrested on us???yet u all replyed?.
Intresting way of showing u dont care or give a f**k....
Lol thats it BAN THE JACKS ANNIS. :lol: