Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

kim-bo

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:28 am

when will we see him in a city shirt paid alot of money for him and as far as i know he hasnt featured for us yet

Re: kim-bo

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:38 am

He is only young and getting accustomed to British life. Give it time and we will see what he can do. Its stupid to alter a winning team.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:54 am

porthcawl_ccfc1927 wrote:when will we see him in a city shirt paid alot of money for him and as far as i know he hasnt featured for us yet

Many fans have asked the same question. Malky has certainly had the opportunity in the last 2 home games to bring him on but I think that not having to play him straight away is a good sign and not a bad one. A weaker City side of yesteryear who forked out over 2 million for any player would have thrown him in the deep end such would have been our desperation. It is a good indication of the strength of our squad that we can afford to leave him on the bench. The season is a long one and its good to know we have such quality to call on when the inevitable injuries start to pile up. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:14 am

Bit part player, probably get loaned out next season. :lol:

No, only joking, as it is great we can let him get accustomed to British football, see how team play and build up his strength and stamina without having to rush him into team.
Shows how far this club has come. :ayatollah: