Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who are the least intelligent sports people?

You may select 1 option

View results

Who are the least intelligent sports people?

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:57 pm

What would be your choice Mine is Rugby League. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Who are the least intelligent sports people?

Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:10 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:What would be your choice Mine is Rugby League. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

but Rugby League has 0% voted for it, so you obviously haven't voted :lol:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Them Alpine skiers. They must be fukin braindead to wana go down the side of a mountain at over 70mph on skis ffs

Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Weightlifting. Only one I could see that requires more physical assertion than anything else.....the only thing that they mudt remember is to chalk their hands and not to drop the bar onto themselves.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:11 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Weightlifting. Only one I could see that requires more physical assertion than anything else.....the only thing that they mudt remember is to chalk their hands and not to drop the bar onto themselves.

Nonsense. Weightlifting requires a great mentality and mental toughness. If you haven't got it you won't lift much.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:22 am

But does it really require intelligence? That is the heading, do you need to sharp to lift weights? Ive got some full as f**k mates who prove otherwise. :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:34 am

Swansea fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: