Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Could Robbie Savage do a job as manager of Wales?

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Could Robbie Savage be the next manager of Wales? I reckon the players would respect him, want to play for him and I think he would do a good job also it maybe a bit of a risk because he has not managed yet but Gary was a risk and look what happened, we were tearing teams apart.

Also Savage won't ask for a lot of money so it would suit those tight bastards down at the FAW just fine.

What do you think?

Re: Could Robbie Savage do a job as manager of Wales?

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Id rather Coleman and that's saying something.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:27 pm

No.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:35 pm

He could'nt do a job as a player for wales, never mind as a manager.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Good god, please delete this thread :lol:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:28 pm

I think now he is enjoying his role in the media and tv and hence I dont think would apply if the job were to become vacant.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 pm

f**k sake have you been on the piss all day :lol:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:47 pm

:lol:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:48 pm

No way, the FAW can't employ him for safety reasons aswell, 1-0 down at half time he will probably stab you.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:41 pm

no

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Are you serious he would have them running around like headless chickens like he used to play.Toshack was correct about him leaving space for others thats why he wouldnt play for Wales when Tosh was manager.This is why we lost so many players now we are back in the same place with a useless management team.The WFA never learn from there mistakes.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:26 pm

would bring the passion back into the squad thats for definate, but as for being manager i think he to will be out of his depth,plus he s most prob on better wages being a pundit

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Jesus Christ no!

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:16 pm

THE CARDIFF LAD wrote:Could Robbie Savage be the next manager of Wales? I reckon the players would respect him, want to play for him and I think he would do a good job also it maybe a bit of a risk because he has not managed yet but Gary was a risk and look what happened, we were tearing teams apart.

Also Savage won't ask for a lot of money so it would suit those tight bastards down at the FAW just fine.

What do you think?

f*cking hell..mong alert

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:18 pm

He spoke some sense after the Belgium game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:18 pm

give me savage before fat john hartson any day.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:26 pm

I like savage! He's great comedy value. A panto villain. I'd soon get to hate him though if he became our welsh manager, of that I'm sure of. We would end up in an even worse shape than we already are with him in charge, if its possible to be lol I wouldn't mind him having some kind of role mind you. A motivational type role

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:35 pm

THE CARDIFF LAD wrote:Could Robbie Savage be the next manager of Wales? I reckon the players would respect him, want to play for him and I think he would do a good job also it maybe a bit of a risk because he has not managed yet but Gary was a risk and look what happened, we were tearing teams apart.

What do you think?

I think i just SHIT myself.